That Vivek Ramaswamy dude…..

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

That Vivek Ramaswamy dude…..

Post by HokieHam »

He’s a good communicator and he’s got the personality.

Thoughts?

I could vote for him. He’s pulled ahead of DeSantis.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Re: That Vivek Ramaswamy dude…..

Post by RiverguyVT »

I'd vote for a potted plant over anyone that the fascist dems put forth. (Biden? Harris? Newsome? Booker?-you've got to be kidding!)

It may turn out that dRuMpF~! can't run, if the D's are successful with their "kill the baby in its cradle" strategy. Death by a thousand cuts (no matter how unjust nor ridiculous).

If he's (Ramaswamy) the candidate, I'm his voter.

I wonder what the Ds will do to turn him into a devil spawn. Watch them all instantly become anti-Hindu bigots. LOL.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:59 am I'd vote for a potted plant over anyone that the fascist dems put forth. (Biden? Harris? Newsome? Booker?-you've got to be kidding!)

It may turn out that dRuMpF~! can't run, if the D's are successful with their "kill the baby in its cradle" strategy. Death by a thousand cuts (no matter how unjust nor ridiculous).

If he's (Ramaswamy) the candidate, I'm his voter.

I wonder what the Ds will do to turn him into a devil spawn. Watch them all instantly become anti-Hindu bigots. LOL.
With all the shiRt the left has pulled and will continue to until their opponents are lined up against the wall….I’m hoping people see it. The issue is they HAVE marched through the institutions and are churning out little Maoists, like Recip. It’s damn scary man. These people are plain evil and will never stop. I’m hoping for a Great Awakening again that will change people hearts and minds to see the humanistic postmodern misery these people will reign down on the populace. Normal, hard working people anre attacked from every side.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

We have a tyranny of the minority.

Sooooo TRU.

I like this guy. A lot.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

RiverguyVT wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:59 amI wonder what the Ds will do to turn him into a devil spawn. Watch them all instantly become anti-Hindu bigots. LOL.
Well he most likely won't make it to the general election so the only ones who will play that game are your fellow Republicans.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:50 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:59 amI wonder what the Ds will do to turn him into a devil spawn. Watch them all instantly become anti-Hindu bigots. LOL.
Well he most likely won't make it to the general election so the only ones who will play that game are your fellow Republicans.
What you loons would do to him would be much, MUCH worse.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

The only ones!?!?

Dude🤣😆😆

YOU play that game in nearly every one of your posts, being the evangelist that you are.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

This list will set them off…..especially #1, 6 and 7.

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:21 pm

Yep. They want to eliminate Trump first though. If successful, Vivek or Desantis will become Putin aSsEtS faster than a Bolshevik can host a bloody revolution.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:00 pm

Yep. They want to eliminate Trump first though. If successful, Vivek or Desantis will become Putin aSsEtS faster than a Bolshevik can host a bloody revolution.
Yup. They’ll create a fake story and their lapdogs in the MoT will drill it into the brains of all the sheep.

Meanwhile the current resident gets a free pass. It’s disgusting.

HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Going with the “you guys are more prejudiced than we are” isn’t really a winning argument there chief.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:12 pm
Going with the “you guys are more prejudiced than we are” isn’t really a winning argument there chief.
But the "you are a hypocrite, HooFight" argument has legs. :idea:
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:12 pm
But, you guys ARE! That’s what makes this so damn funny. You’re just so brainwashed you don’t realize how true it is, chief.

And, I’ve already said I’d vote for him. I don’t listen to stupid Super Pacs. People like you…..do!

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I've already said he's got my support...besides the dude can rap!!!
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

He is a stone cold liar so obviously Republicans are going to support him.

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HooFighter wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:47 am He is a stone cold liar so obviously Republicans are going to support him.

You voted for a stone cold liar, hypocrite.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:11 am
HooFighter wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:47 am He is a stone cold liar so obviously Republicans are going to support him.

You voted for a stone cold liar, hypocrite.
Bwahahaha. He sure did. And Hills too. No qualms about as well, I’m sure. But they’re just folksy, so, it’s A-Okay. Meanwhile, the current dudes policies are a wrecking ball.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

splinter- log
Salute the Marines
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

First, you alleged that Republicans are too bigoted to vote for Ramaswamy (even though he's doing very well in the polls). Then you claim that he's a stone cold liar (having voted for a stone cold liar).

Now, why don't you tell us what Ramaswamy lied about, chief.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

He's 100% right on Communist China's mercantilism. And the masters of the universe in the West weren't smart enough to pick up on their game. Those assholes built Communist China into our #1 geopolital foe. Meanwhile, I can't go to the hardware store without finding empty slots in the hardware aisle because of JIT, and the gLoBal sUpPly chAiN were upended by another of their great ideas: Covid lockdowns.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:02 am He's 100% right on Communist China's mercantilism. And the masters of the universe in the West weren't smart enough to pick up on their game. Those assholes built Communist China into our #1 geopolital foe. Meanwhile, I can't go to the hardware store without finding empty slots in the hardware aisle because of JIT, and the gLoBal sUpPly chAiN were upended by another of their great ideas: Covid lockdowns.
He sure is.

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

I think Ramaswamy is the only candidate capable of dismantling anyone the democrats nominate in a debate. I've little doubt he'd take Barry the Warrior Princess to the woodshed point by point. The problem is, Warrior Princess would want to 'sleep' with him after being so thoroughly dominated.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:00 pm I think Ramaswamy is the only candidate capable of dismantling anyone the democrats nominate in a debate. I've little doubt he'd take Barry the Warrior Princess to the woodshed point by point. The problem is, Warrior Princess would want to 'sleep' with him after being so thoroughly dominated.
Yup. He’s articulate and can get points across in layman’s terms.

Barry dreams………

HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

we'd be a lot better off if there was a debate of ideas between someone like Ramaswamy and someone like buttigieg. thats what we deserve.

instead we are going to get sleepy joe and rapist/liar/felon trump.