Surely this is dRuMPf~!'s fault...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Surely this is dRuMPf~!'s fault...

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:30 am
HokieHam wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:52 am
HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:20 am
RiverguyVT wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:32 am
HokieHam wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:42 pm
HokieHam wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:23 am
Another……amazing how much we were right about……..
Phuque.

that is eye opening.
Thx for bringing it here...
So, today is the day you guys ACTUALLY care about budget deficits??

I wasn't sure this day would come. I'm guessing most of UWS will happily vote for 4 more years of exploding deficits, despite the shock and awe of the last 8 years.
:roll:
Facts are facts. Not a peep about the "drunken sailor" spending of the previous admin. Trump outspent Obama (and that's not including COVID spend). Biden outspent Trump. Wanna take bets on how Trump will do in his 2nd tour of doody??
You’re full of it. I’ve always complained about spending. I’ve always said we have a spending problem. Period. This is one of the reasons I’ve posted so much about why I think Pubs are MOAR to blame than anyone on this. They know the problem, yet refuse to do anything about it. See the stupid deal they made to keep the government fRoM cLoSiNG! Shut that bitch down and cut spending.

Also, the topic of both Twits was national debt. The line is consistently moving up. It will only get worse. Second tour of doody will be exactly the same unless Congress reins him in and that’s not happening.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:04 pm
HokieHam wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:52 am
HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:20 am
RiverguyVT wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:32 am
HokieHam wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:42 pm
Phuque.

that is eye opening.
Thx for bringing it here...
So, today is the day you guys ACTUALLY care about budget deficits??

I wasn't sure this day would come. I'm guessing most of UWS will happily vote for 4 more years of exploding deficits, despite the shock and awe of the last 8 years.
:roll:
Facts are facts. Not a peep about the "drunken sailor" spending of the previous admin. Trump outspent Obama (and that's not including COVID spend). Biden outspent Trump. Wanna take bets on how Trump will do in his 2nd tour of doody??
You’re full of it. I’ve always complained about spending. I’ve always said we have a spending problem. Period. This is one of the reasons I’ve posted so much about why I think Pubs are MOAR to blame than anyone on this. They know the problem, yet refuse to do anything about it. See the stupid deal they made to keep the government fRoM cLoSiNG! Shut that bitch down and cut spending.

Also, the topic of both Twits was national debt. The line is consistently moving up. It will only get worse. Second tour of doody will be exactly the same unless Congress reins him in and that’s not happening.
Your complaints about spending make up about 0.1% of your posts.
Government spending and our election spending are the 2 biggest problems with our politics. Rarely does anyone here post about it. Nothing will change because GOP voters are lemmings.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I’m not going to go through 4 years of posts, but am positively 1000% certain that’s not true. Not even close to being true.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:00 pm

I’m not going to go through 4 years of posts, but am positively 1000% certain that’s not true. Not even close to being true.
Correct.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:00 pm

LOL.