Renowned criminology professor who 'proved' systemic racism fired for faking data, studies retracted

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Renowned criminology professor who 'proved' systemic racism fired for faking data, studies retracted

Post by HokieHam »

A renowned criminology professor who "proved" that racism is systemic in America’s law enforcement and American society has been fired for faking data and his studies have now been retracted.

Eric Stewart, 51, a now former criminology professor at Florida State University in Tallahassee, is now out of work due to “extreme negligence” in his research. According to Google Scholar, Stewart and his work were cited over 8,500 times by other researchers.
I’m sure some of the True Beleivers here relied on some of this frauds work……..

https://thepostmillennial.com/renowned ... -retracted
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: Renowned criminology professor who 'proved' systemic racism fired for faking data, studies retracted

Post by HokieJoe »

The damage has already been done to the country. They should have scrutinized that lying f*** more to begin with. he earned $190K/year and managed a $3.5 million from the National sCiEnCe Foundation, NIH and the National Institute of jUsTiCe.

dunwithtrump wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:14 pm You're projecting again. You are the one asceared of Jewish space lasers and a theory on race that is - not only correct and accurate - but taught only at the graduate level to hard core history and law majors. And remind me which one of us feels the need to hoard guns and for what purpose?

Family lives in New Brunswick and Ontario. Mom was born and raised in Nova Scotia (the latter most likely). Also thinking of buying land on Grand Manan Island.

The world is our oyster just as long as the MAGAts stay away which I expect they won't. When the red states empty of all the Real Normy Americans® who actually make the economies go, there are massive drop offs of tax revenues, crises of epic proportions child poverty and access to healthcare, and MAJOR LEAGUE brain drain, they'll find themselves the only fish in very small puddles and unable to resist the urge to foul some other pocket of normal in the world.
:lol:
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Re: Renowned criminology professor who 'proved' systemic racism fired for faking data, studies retracted

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:47 am The damage has already been done to the country. They should have scrutinized that lying f*** more to begin with. he earned $190K/year and managed a $3.5 million from the National sCiEnCe Foundation, NIH and the National Institute of jUsTiCe.

dunwithtrump wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:14 pm You're projecting again. You are the one asceared of Jewish space lasers and a theory on race that is - not only correct and accurate - but taught only at the graduate level to hard core history and law majors. And remind me which one of us feels the need to hoard guns and for what purpose?

Family lives in New Brunswick and Ontario. Mom was born and raised in Nova Scotia (the latter most likely). Also thinking of buying land on Grand Manan Island.

The world is our oyster just as long as the MAGAts stay away which I expect they won't. When the red states empty of all the Real Normy Americans® who actually make the economies go, there are massive drop offs of tax revenues, crises of epic proportions child poverty and access to healthcare, and MAJOR LEAGUE brain drain, they'll find themselves the only fish in very small puddles and unable to resist the urge to foul some other pocket of normal in the world.
I miss the laughter…..at least he come by with drive by posts we can laugh at.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:31 am
HokieJoe wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:47 am The damage has already been done to the country. They should have scrutinized that lying f*** more to begin with. he earned $190K/year and managed a $3.5 million from the National sCiEnCe Foundation, NIH and the National Institute of jUsTiCe.

I miss the laughter…..at least he come by with drive by posts we can laugh at.

Recip brings receipts. He was scammed, but he has receipts!
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I'm just here for the🍿🍿🍿.
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif (12.87 KiB) Viewed 337 times
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Here’s another I’m sure all the AWOLS and fascists like Recip believed……..the left cannot stand truth. It must be shut down.
Harvard professor says ‘all hell broke loose’ when his study found no racial bias in police shootings
Roland Fryer said he lived under police protection during the fallout of his study
https://www.foxnews.com/media/harvard- ... otings.amp

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:21 am Here’s another I’m sure all the AWOLS and fascists like Recip believed……..the left cannot stand truth. It must be shut down.
Harvard professor says ‘all hell broke loose’ when his study found no racial bias in police shootings
Roland Fryer said he lived under police protection during the fallout of his study

Fryar has a good interview with Bari Weiss on YouTube. Worth a listen while driving down the road.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:29 pm
HokieHam wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:21 am Here’s another I’m sure all the AWOLS and fascists like Recip believed……..the left cannot stand truth. It must be shut down.

Fryar has a good interview with Bari Weiss on YouTube. Worth a listen while driving down the road.
Cool. I’ll check it out.