Meanwhile in Japan……

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Meanwhile in Japan……

Post by HokieHam »

The wokies here attack the ad….and you can rest assured why…….
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Re: Meanwhile in Japan……

Post by HokieHam »

Attachments
IMG_3802.jpeg
IMG_3802.jpeg (131.68 KiB) Viewed 358 times
IMG_3808.jpeg
IMG_3808.jpeg (140.07 KiB) Viewed 358 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Society is collapsing
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:58 pm Society is collapsing
I’m moving to Japan😂

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Here’s mUh dIvERsItY! in Japan. This AHole harasses Japanese citizens and they decided to mess with the wrong people….and he got exactly what he deserved. Street Justice. Soon after Japanese citizens started getting in on the action as he continued his childish Schtick.

This AHole was later arrested for something else…..hopefully he is deported.

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

HokieHam wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:20 pm The wokies here attack the ad….and you can rest assured why…….
Is he saying that to white people??? Because that’s not a thing... I highly doubt it’s literally ever happened, much less happens with a frequency requiring one to craft a message around the issue.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Speech has cOnSeQuEnCeS. Right, unusual's?
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

According to https://everystat.org/#transhomicide, there have been 237 transgender people murdered in the US since January 2017.

I can't find exact numbers, but there are roughly 25K homicides per year in the US. (This site only gives the total number of homicides where a gun is used, whereas they give the number of transgender people who are murdered, regardless of the weapon.)

Though you have crazy high spikes in the numbers of kids reporting as transgender nowadays, and some studies claim that as many as 2% of Americans are transgender, the real number is much, much less. Academic studies tend to say around 0.5%.

So you would expect, based on their percentage of the population, around 125 transgender people to be murdered each year. Instead, it's less than 50.

So it sounds like transgender people are MUCH less likely to be murdered than non-trans people. Maybe we should make a video demanding that they stop killing us?
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

BigDave wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:04 pm According to https://everystat.org/#transhomicide, there have been 237 transgender people murdered in the US since January 2017.

I can't find exact numbers, but there are roughly 25K homicides per year in the US. (This site only gives the total number of homicides where a gun is used, whereas they give the number of transgender people who are murdered, regardless of the weapon.)

Though you have crazy high spikes in the numbers of kids reporting as transgender nowadays, and some studies claim that as many as 2% of Americans are transgender, the real number is much, much less. Academic studies tend to say around 0.5%.

So you would expect, based on their percentage of the population, around 125 transgender people to be murdered each year. Instead, it's less than 50.

So it sounds like transgender people are MUCH less likely to be murdered than non-trans people. Maybe we should make a video demanding that they stop killing us?
I’m betting most of these murders are men pretending to be woman lying to a man.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:35 pm
BigDave wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:04 pm According to https://everystat.org/#transhomicide, there have been 237 transgender people murdered in the US since January 2017.

I’m betting most of these murders are men pretending to be woman lying to a man.
VT player says hello
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.