Yeah…..Newsome is somehow going to end up being the (D)umb nominee…..

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Yeah…..Newsome is somehow going to end up being the (D)umb nominee…..

Post by HokieHam »

XiDing is too old, his policies have been disastrous and there’s this…….
Newsom Vetoes Controversial Gender-Identity Bill in California
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/new ... alifornia/

He had to because he knows what’s coming and he’s positioning himself as a mOdERaTe!……which certain people who would post on here will buy.

Also, see the 60 minutes video last night on homelessness. Loved the MoT line how in Cali, it’s only “housing affordability and mental health”. Then Newsome rants about how there’s no excuses for it in his state….of course since they’ve thrown $billions$ at it…..when your Party OWNS the state……
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Re: Yeah…..Newsome is somehow going to end up being the (D)umb nominee…..

Post by HokieHam »

Gov. Newsom Attacks Federal Judge as Child-Killing, Extremist, Right-Wing Zealot Owned by the NRA
https://jonathanturley.org/2023/09/23/g ... y-the-nra/
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

:lol: Those with TDS are shaking on their couches. 80’s frothing at the mouth! :lol: :lol:

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Newsome îs Cali's Justin Trudeau, but without the whore-mom angle.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:55 pm Newsome îs Cali's Justin Trudeau, but without the whore-mom angle.
He was cozying up to Xi a week ago……and mugging little Chinese kids :lol:

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Top 50 Disasters Gov. Gavin Newsom Has Ushered into California
https://californiaglobe.com/fl/top-50- ... alifornia/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

DC, you’ve been in Cali too long…….we can all tell…….
:mrgreen:

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:04 pm DC, you’ve been in Cali too long…….we can all tell…….
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
It would actually be funny if some of the boobs on the board didn't think it was true.
The idea that living in a progressive state with crazy taxes, increasing crime, and hyper moronic, crooked politicians, is going to make someone fall in love with progressive ideals, is just stupid.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:36 pm
HokieHam wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:04 pm DC, you’ve been in Cali too long…….we can all tell…….
It would actually be funny if some of the boobs on the board didn't think it was true.
The idea that living in a progressive state with crazy taxes, increasing crime, and hyper moronic, crooked politicians, is going to make someone fall in love with progressive ideals, is just stupid.
I’m joking. When you getting out of that hellhole.

When I have business trips to Cali, I try to stay away from LA, SF and a few others. Hell, I’ve got a convention in San Diego this coming week……last time I was there, bums and junkies all over downtown. You had to keep your head on a swivel. All the people I interacted with then said the same.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:13 am
HokieFanDC wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:36 pm
I’m joking. When you getting out of that hellhole.

When I have business trips to Cali, I try to stay away from LA, SF and a few others. Hell, I’ve got a convention in San Diego this coming week……last time I was there, bums and junkies all over downtown. You had to keep your head on a swivel. All the people I interacted with then said the same.
3 years left to complete high school, then we'll see what's next. If he goes to college in CA, we may stick around but move out of LA. If he goes out of state, FL, Utah, TN, who knows. My preference is FL.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:36 pm :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
You have been.
The culture there; you're surrounded by whack-a-doodlery. It is around you 24/7. Like a cake seeping in a bowl of bourbon, you've taken on the flavor of the place; taxes, crime, crazies not withstanding. Not intentionally, I'm sure. But there it is. Res Ipsa and all that.

Still love ya, man.

(p.s.- Charles Cheek just passed)
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

How Panera Bread ducked California’s new $20 minimum wage law
Billionaire Greg Flynn, who made his fortune running one of the world’s largest restaurant franchise operations, is getting a new boost from sourdough loaves and brioche buns.

That’s because a California law that’s about to raise the state minimum wage at fast-food spots to $20 an hour from $16 offers an unusual exemption for chains that bake bread and sell it as a standalone item.

Governor Gavin Newsom pushed for that break, according to people familiar with the matter. Among the main beneficiaries is Flynn, a longtime Newsom donor whose California holdings include two dozen Panera Bread locations.
https://www.mercurynews.com/2024/02/28 ... -wage-law/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

NewScum……okay, that is funny :lol:

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:14 pm
How Panera Bread ducked California’s new $20 minimum wage law
Billionaire Greg Flynn, who made his fortune running one of the world’s largest restaurant franchise operations, is getting a new boost from sourdough loaves and brioche buns.

That’s because a California law that’s about to raise the state minimum wage at fast-food spots to $20 an hour from $16 offers an unusual exemption for chains that bake bread and sell it as a standalone item.

Governor Gavin Newsom pushed for that break, according to people familiar with the matter. Among the main beneficiaries is Flynn, a longtime Newsom donor whose California holdings include two dozen Panera Bread locations.
https://www.mercurynews.com/2024/02/28 ... -wage-law/
We keep telling you utter and complete FOOLS what will happen with your dreadful policies……..
California food chains laying off workers ahead of new minimum wage law
The new $20 minimum wage law applies to chains with 60 or more locations and will go into effect on April 1
https://www.foxbusiness.com/fox-news-f ... m-wage-law

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

(D)umbs don’t do economics……