The sound a bat makes when it meets the ball

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

The sound a bat makes when it meets the ball

Post by RiverguyVT »

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: The sound a bat makes when it meets the ball

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:41 pm

Sounds like a Dave Kingman blast.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Mitt Romney

Post by Mitt Romney »

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Mitt Romney wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:35 pm Image
+1
Salute the Marines
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Make up your mind. Are you Pierre Delecto or Christie Kreme?
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:51 pm

:lol: :lol: I bet he thought that was a great zinger!
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:05 pm

:lol: :lol: I bet he thought that was a great zinger!

Mittens is the George McFly of UWS.
Mitt Romney

Post by Mitt Romney »

“We are unique among the world’s militaries,” Milley said. “We don’t take an oath to a country, we don’t take an oath to a tribe, we don’t take an oath to a religion. We don’t take an oath to a king, or a queen, or a tyrant or a dictator.”

“And we don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator,” he spat. “We take an oath to the Constitution and we take an oath to the idea that is America – and we’re willing to die to protect it.”

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Mitt Romney wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:54 pm “We are unique among the world’s militaries,” Milley said. “We don’t take an oath to a country, we don’t take an oath to a tribe, we don’t take an oath to a religion. We don’t take an oath to a king, or a queen, or a tyrant or a dictator.”

“And we don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator,” he spat. “We take an oath to the Constitution and we take an oath to the idea that is America – and we’re willing to die to protect it.”

“As I’ve always been clear, democracy is not a partisan issue. It’s an American issue,” President Biden said.

“But there is something dangerous happening in America. There is an extremist movement that does not share the basic beliefs of our democracy. The MAGA Movement.”-XiDing
The iron law of woke projection never misses.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Mitt Romney wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:54 pm “We are unique among the world’s militaries,” Milley said. “We don’t take an oath to a country, we don’t take an oath to a tribe, we don’t take an oath to a religion. We don’t take an oath to a king, or a queen, or a tyrant or a dictator.”

The man general committed treason. On behalf of AND TO THE BENEFIT OF a dictator. How abou' dah?

Mitt.
don't clown yourself so casually.
Salute the Marines
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

I'm sure that's comforting to the soldiers who died or were left behind in Afghanistan. Milley is a poltroon, and should be tried for treason because of his little backdoor stunt with China. If the military understands nothing else, it's the importance of maintaining the chain of command. He broke the chain of command. Milley's word means nothing. I remember when lefty idiots, a lot like you Mittens, sh@t literal kittens for much less. Like when SOS Haig said he was "in control here" after Reagan was shot. It was a poor choice of words trying to convey that everything was under control because the VP was in TX at the time.
Mitt Romney

Post by Mitt Romney »

During the campaign, Trump said he hired “top, top people” and would fill his administration “with only the best and most serious people.”

But dear duck leader enjoys your unending devotion and attempts at altering history.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Mitt Romney wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:24 am During the campaign, Trump said he hired “top, top people” and would fill his administration “with only the best and most serious people.”

But dear duck leader enjoys your unending devotion.

"unending devotion"? LOL
You really don't understand people who don't feed from the same bowl of pablum as you eat from, do you?

Why would anyone vote for dRuMpf~!? Serious question.
(Hint: answers don't include Christianity, "Christian nationalism" nor "cult".

Have at it:

8-)
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Mitt Romney wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:35 pm

It really was one of Christie's more stupid moments...and there are many from which to choose. LOL. He was so proud of himself.
Reminded me of George Castanza taking several days to come up with, "Oh yeah!? Well the jerk store called and they're running out of you! "
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:35 am
Mitt Romney wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:35 pm

It really was one of Christie's more stupid moments...and there are many from which to choose. LOL. He was so proud of himself.
Reminded me of George Castanza taking several days to come up with, "Oh yeah!? Well the jerk store called and they're running out of you! "
:lol: That was a classic.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:29 am
Mitt Romney wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:24 am During the campaign, Trump said he hired “top, top people” and would fill his administration “with only the best and most serious people.”

But dear duck leader enjoys your unending devotion.

"unending devotion"? LOL
You really don't understand people who don't feed from the same bowl of pablum as you eat from, do you?

Why would anyone vote for dRuMpf~!? Serious question.
(Hint: answers don't include Christianity, "Christian nationalism" nor "cult".

Have at it:

8-)
He’s bubble boy. He feeds on lies all the time, much less the warping of history from…..his side.😜

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:41 am :lol: That was a classic.
Did you see Christies face when he lobbed that out there? LOL. :lol: :lol: He was so proud of himself. It reminded me of Costanza (above)...and it also reminded me of the look on Smykowski's face from Office Space when he talks about his mat. LOL
Salute the Marines
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

But dear duck leader enjoys your unending devotion and attempts at altering history.

I didn't alter history. Stop lying.