Great addition, ACC

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Hokie 04

Great addition, ACC

Post by Hokie 04 »

As if graduating Tim Sands or employing the Unabomber weren't sufficient warning signs

https://x.com/citizenfreepres/status/1 ... IiZU6OZpJg
UpstateSCHokie

Re: Great addition, ACC

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I mean Berkeley has always been the tip of the spear when it comes to left wing extremism. We all knew it was a terrible idea to invite them into the ACC, not just from a travel and logistics stand point. Now we have to deal with this lunacy.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

I think they should go ahead and line up across the field from one another.

Terry Tate, commie linebacker...
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

If they were protesting something about Israel, that wouldn't even be as bad as the actual truth.

The actual truth is that they are protesting the firing of a professor who is stalking and harassing another professor - including keying his car, and violating a no contact order, among other things. (I have no idea, but from his name, I'm assuming the victim is a white male, whereas the perp is not.)

If the roles were reversed, the woke crowd would be demanding his imprisonment. But instead, they protest her being fired.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
Hokie 04

Post by Hokie 04 »

Exactly. (D)ifferent behavioral expectations for (d)ifferent people.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Hokie 04 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:49 pm Exactly. (D)ifferent behavioral expectations for (d)ifferent people.
But we’re told there is no such thing as two sets of rules……
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Hokie 04

Post by Hokie 04 »

There's a chart on things like this. We're currently in the "tell them it doesn't exist, even though they can obviously see it." It'll eventually move to "of course it exists, but here's why it's a good thing" like they did with affirmative action.
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Hokie 04 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:29 pm There's a chart on things like this. We're currently in the "tell them it doesn't exist, even though they can obviously see it." It'll eventually move to "of course it exists, but here's why it's a good thing" like they did with affirmative action.

Also known as liars.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson