This horrible idiot liar

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

This horrible idiot liar

Post by RiverguyVT »

Has a pretty good twitter account sometimes

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: This horrible idiot liar

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:20 pm Has a pretty good twitter account sometimes

Never, Morning Blow or lying Rachel Maddow. Practically the whole media have their heads ensconced in the DNC's ass, but nope...TUUUCCCCKKKEEERRR!
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:50 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:20 pm Has a pretty good twitter account sometimes

Never, Morning Blow or lying Rachel Maddow. Practically the whole media have their heads ensconced in the DNC's ass, but nope...TUUUCCCCKKKEEERRR!
Yup. It truly is amazing. Useful people would go NUTZ over TUCKEREeeeee!
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

eVeN fOx~!(squawk) nEwz sAYs hE iSn'T nEWS~!
Salute the Marines
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

I forgot. What makes VDH a horrible idiot liar, again?
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieJoe wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:01 pm

I am very fond of VDH. Several high-profile conservative pundits have passed (Limbaugh, Krauthammer, Buckley). So, now we have VDH and I read him frequently (listen to his podcast), and bring him here. One of our posters here, whenever a VDH piece was linked, would pillory it for having come from a stupid guy. I don't think he ever called VDH a liar (maybe he did, I just don't recall that), but did go to lengths to question the man's intellect (which is beyond question).
Salute the Marines
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:15 am

I am very fond of VDH. Several high-profile conservative pundits have passed (Limbaugh, Krauthammer, Buckley). So, now we have VDH and I read him frequently (listen to his podcast), and bring him here. One of our posters here, whenever a VDH piece was linked, would pillory it for having come from a stupid guy. I don't think he ever called VDH a liar (maybe he did, I just don't recall that), but did go to lengths to question the man's intellect (which is beyond question).

HFDC hasn't been the same since H.M.S. McMuffin caught a torpedo in the port beam and broke apart. Poor souls, all 5 of them lost to the deep blue. ;)
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:20 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:15 am

HFDC hasn't been the same since H.M.S. McMuffin caught a torpedo in the port beam and broke apart. Poor souls, all 5 of them lost to the deep blue. ;)
:lol:
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieJoe wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:20 pm HFDC hasn't been the same since H.M.S. McMuffin caught a torpedo in the port beam and broke apart. Poor souls, all 5 of them lost to the deep blue. ;)
I like HFDC. He thinks, which is way more than we can say for many. And I do believe he's a good citizen here (doesn't generally lob insults; tries to be fair, etc)

But, I think several things broke him. Evan McMuffin, the iNsuRrEcTiOn, Trump in general, Covid,..., and several other really bad dem outcomes.. Last few months he was on a bad streak of wrongness.

To his defense, I think he's posted about being in Cali(?) before, did some time in DC (obviously, name). That environment is bound to bend one leftwards, even if one tries not to be bent.
Salute the Marines
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:35 pm
HokieJoe wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:20 pm HFDC hasn't been the same since H.M.S. McMuffin caught a torpedo in the port beam and broke apart. Poor souls, all 5 of them lost to the deep blue. ;)
I like HFDC. He thinks, which is way more than we can say for many. And I do believe he's a good citizen here (doesn't generally lob insults; tries to be fair, etc)

But, I think several things broke him. Evan McMuffin, the iNsuRrEcTiOn, Trump in general..., and several other really bad dem outcomes..

To his defense, I think he's posted about being in Cali(?) before, did some time in DC (obviously, name). That environment is bound to bend one leftwards, even if one tries not to be bent.

I was just hoping to get a rise out of DC with some troll bait. Besides, I feel empty inside if I don't take cheap shots at McMuffin's expense.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieJoe wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:46 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:35 pm

But, I think several things broke him. Evan McMuffin, the iNsuRrEcTiOn, Trump in general..., and several other really bad dem outcomes..

I was just hoping to get a rise out of DC with some troll bait. Besides, I feel empty inside if I don't take cheap shots at McMuffin's expense.
LOL :lol: 8-)
Salute the Marines