iNsUrReCtiOn~!

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieFanDC

Re: iNsUrReCtiOn~!

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:43 am They will do it again…and all you suffering from TDS will say nothing.
It's possible that all that happened, but Millie Weaver, really? She's so bad that she got fired from Infowars. She's a loon. Perfect for the current UWS.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:45 am
HokieHam wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:43 am They will do it again…and all you suffering from TDS will say nothing.
It's possible that all that happened, but Millie Weaver, really? She's so bad that she got fired from Infowars. She's a loon. Perfect for the current UWS.
Oh…..now do a leftists reporter!! You can do it!

Naw, you won’t, because you swallow all their drivel.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I mean, who watched this and thought it was anything but a it was a publicity stunt? Oh yeah, certain AWOLs.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:49 pm

Swing and a miss Ham.
I don't listen or read any leftist reporters on par with Millie Weaver. I don't even know who would fit that bill. Young Turks?
I don't read any of the leftist news sites like HuffPo/DailyKos/Mother Jones. The only time I read an article.from.them is when it's posted here.
And the same goes for sites like Blaze or Breitbart.

UWS is full of that drivel, mainly because UWS is 95% right leaning. Hoof, Recip, and Visorboy rarely post.

You're just mad that you got called out for happily swallowing drivel.
:D
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:43 pm

Swing and a miss Ham.
I don't listen or read any leftist reporters on par with Millie Weaver. I don't even know who would fit that bill. Young Turks?
I don't read any of the leftist news sites like HuffPo/DailyKos/Mother Jones. The only time I read an article.from.them is when it's posted here.

UWS is full of that drivel, mainly because UWS is 95% right leaning. Hoof, Recip, and Visorboy rarely post.

Has it been proved to be drivel? Given the current state of things, it’s VERY likely it’s true. So, it isn’t a swing and a miss.

You are 90% punch right. If you think HuffPo/DailyKos/Mother Jones are the only left wing news sites and you don’t believe the Legacy Media….aka MOT…..isn’t leftists, I’ve got news for you. There are examples of their lies all over UWS.

I can’t help they don’t post. Recip went full on Nazi in the Hamas thread. Hoof comes by when he thinks he’s making a point. VB…..who knows. Even when they DID post, you still punched right.
Last edited by HokieHam on Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:43 pm
HokieFanDC wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:43 pm

Swing and a miss Ham.

Has it been proved to be drivel? Given the current state of things, it’s VERY likely it’s true. So, it isn’t a swing and a miss.

You are 90% punch right. If you think HuffPo/DailyKos/Mother Jones are the only left wing news sites and you don’t believe the Legacy Media….aka MOT…..isn’t leftists, I’ve got news for you. There are examples of their lies all over UWS.

I can’t help they don’t post. Recip went full on Nazi in the Hamas thread. Hoof comes by when he thinks he’s making a point. VB…..who knows.
90% punch right. Yawn. It's a 95% right leaning board with a lot of halfwits.
Punching left is like screaming into a hurricane. It's a worthless exercise.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Is there anyone out there that still believes the "J6 committee" was a legitimate investigation? A committee led by Benny Thompson and Liz Cheney? FFS!

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

House Judiciary has to get Fony Willis served by US Marshall's.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/09/fani ... s-service/
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Looks like crooked Fulton County is living up to their reputation.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna138477
Judge in Trump election case says it's 'possible' D.A. Fani Willis could be disqualified over misconduct allegations

Fulton County, Georgia, Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee made the remark while denying Willis' request to cancel a hearing involving misconduct allegations against her.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:07 am Looks like crooked Fulton County is living up to their reputation.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna138477
Judge in Trump election case says it's 'possible' D.A. Fani Willis could be disqualified over misconduct allegations

Fulton County, Georgia, Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee made the remark while denying Willis' request to cancel a hearing involving misconduct allegations against her.
They just released a 66 page supplemental filing detailing more corruption.

hokie80
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

It never ceases to amaze me how much in denial you Trumptards are about J6.

Seriously…. You people are absolute tin foil hat loons.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

hokie80 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:20 pm It never ceases to amaze me how much in denial you Trumptards are about J6.

Seriously…. You people are absolute tin foil hat loons.
Facts hurt your feelings

We get it already
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Have we talked about that TuCkeR! interview with Mike Benz here yet?

Can someone explain why the "Election Integrity Project" would role play a simulation where Trump won the 2020 election and how they would mobilize their street thugs?

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Will the people running around with their hair on fire over J6 care about this? ‪🤔

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:03 pm Will the people running around with their hair on fire over J6 care about this? ‪🤔
We were told not certifying an election is the destruction of Democracy.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:00 am
UpstateSCHokie wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:03 pm Will the people running around with their hair on fire over J6 care about this? ‪🤔
We were told not certifying an election is the destruction of Democracy.
An iNsuRreCtiOn, even.
Maybe the Atlantic writers should be put in a DC gitmo in solitary.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Do you think that this factoid + the fact that Jamie Raskin & other Democrats are vowing to not certify the election if Trump is elected will change the minds of the resident TDSers? Or will it just be "DrrrrrUmPH!!!"

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

You mean the government wasn’t completely honest in locking up the J6 political hostages? Who would’ve guessed?

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Hmmm

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Exclusive: Liz Cheney, January 6 Committee Suppressed Exonerating Evidence Of Trump’s Push For National Guard
https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/08/e ... nal-guard/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

If this does happen, would the Unusuals claim it is an insurrection?

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Do the "InSuRReCtIoN" believers ever wonder why the FBI/DOJ don't seem to care about the pipe bombs?

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Correct

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »