Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

I keep getting SQL errors...

Post by HokieJoe »

I've received this error numerous times when attempting to visit the board. Any idea of what is causing this, Dave?
General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User 'uwsdbnew' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 150000) [1226]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: I keep getting SQL errors...

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:23 pm I've received this error numerous times when attempting to visit the board. Any idea of what is causing this, Dave?
General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User 'uwsdbnew' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 150000) [1226]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Same
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Ayup.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I think it means we hit a cul de sac on some corner of the internet and need to turn around and go another way? That, or we have more shoes than shoeboxes.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Still getting the same errors. The board was down practically all weekend for me.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:37 pm Still getting the same errors. The board was down practically all weekend for me.
Yup. I messaged Dave. Hope he’s okay……
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function