Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

¡Viva la libertad, carajo!...

Post by Major Kong »

I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

RiverguyVT

Re: ¡Viva la libertad, carajo!...

Post by RiverguyVT »

The little bit I've seen about the fella, I like him.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Most of those attendees are commies. Prove. Me. Wrong.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:34 am Most of those attendees are commies. Prove. Me. Wrong.
I could post sooo many of these.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

They'll give him the Trump/Polish former President treatment. Little things like false allegations, ignoring the rule of law, you know, nothing big.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:34 am Most of those attendees are commies. Prove. Me. Wrong.

You're not wrong.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:43 am

They'll give him the Trump/Polish former President treatment. Little things like false allegations, ignoring the rule of law, you know, nothing big.
Yup. This is a global struggle.

Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

They aren't commies. They want nothing to do with communism. I see them more as the ruling class who want everyone else to live by their wishes and edicts. As long as they are making the rules, they're fine.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:42 pm
They aren't commies. They want nothing to do with communism. I see them more as the ruling class who want everyone else to live by their wishes and edicts. As long as they are making the rules, they're fine.

They're globalists willing to use a variety of tactics (sometimes marxist, sometimes fascist). They do not respect the rule of law or the mores which built the perches on which they currently sit.

No countries, no borders. For that crowd, nothing is off the table. The ends justify the means.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

“You will own nothing and be happy” is their mantra. Sounds very communistic to me….

Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:41 pm
“You will own nothing and be happy” is their mantra. Sounds very communistic to me….
The key to that statement is "you". The you certainly doesn't apply to them.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:50 pm
HokieHam wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:41 pm
The key to that statement is "you". The you certainly doesn't apply to them.
Exactly. And that’s been the same for all communists dictators/leaders. Just look at all the Climate spew coming from this meeting……they want people dead……for the environment. Not themselves of course, but the proletariat…..

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

The whole speech is excellent and worth a listen…..

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

This guy gave it to ‘em too…..

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Telling you what’s coming………

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:54 am Telling you what’s coming………

Since natural rights don't exist, he won't mind when his are taken.