Trucker nyc boycott…hot air or the beginning of the revolution?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Trucker nyc boycott…hot air or the beginning of the revolution?

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

If the boycott is effective, then Xiden will Xiden, and start arresting truckers and then all hell breaks loose…

I don’t know about the logistics of NYC to know the ramifications. For example, I have never seen a big rig in Manhattan, so that must mean there are satellite drop off locations in Nj? Curious if it matters unless you avoid NY/NJ
Last edited by Bay_area_Hokie on Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
HokieFanDC

Re: Trucker nyc boycott…hot air or the beginning of the revolution?

Post by HokieFanDC »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:52 am If the boycott is effective, then Xiden will Xiden, and start arresting truckers and then all hell breaks lose…

I don’t know about the logistics of NYC to know the ramifications. For example, I have never seen a big rig in Manhattan, so that must mean there are satellite drop off locations in Nj? Curious if it matters unless you avoid NY/NJ
Looks like Trucker Ray's wife told him to watch out and he better not jeopardize her lavish lifestyle of Pabst Blue Ribbon and Twinkies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:08 am
Bay_area_Hokie wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:52 am If the boycott is effective, then Xiden will Xiden, and start arresting truckers and then all hell breaks lose…

Looks like Trucker Ray's wife told him to watch out and he better not jeopardize her lavish lifestyle of Pabst Blue Ribbon and Twinkies.
How dare you! PBR and Twinkies? Thems good eatin’s right there.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:25 am
HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:08 am

How dare you! PBR and Twinkies? Thems good eatin’s right there.
Breakfast of Champions!