Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Google's A-eYe

Post by HokieJoe »

:roll:
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Google's A-eYe

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:58 am :roll:
Yup. It’s directly anti-white. I posted about it in the “no other race” thread. Didn’t Recip say AI was going to be right wing or some stupid shiRt?
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

HokieJoe wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:58 am :roll:
I like Gibiru.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Someone got EvilGoogle’s AI to leak its woke prompt injection process……
Attachments
IMG_4474.jpeg
IMG_4474.jpeg (105.33 KiB) Viewed 652 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

This explains much………..guy sounds like a few AWOLS…..
Attachments
IMG_4477.jpeg
IMG_4477.jpeg (176.51 KiB) Viewed 641 times
IMG_4475.jpeg
IMG_4475.jpeg (46.14 KiB) Viewed 642 times

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

And…..the spin from the press……I mean MoT….. :lol:
Attachments
IMG_4481.jpeg
IMG_4481.jpeg (173.77 KiB) Viewed 628 times

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:14 am Someone got EvilGoogle’s AI to leak its woke prompt injection process……
:roll:

IOW, there's a nolan subroutine embedded in the neural network.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

:lol:
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Yup.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:11 pm Yup.
If you don’t know what I’m talking about, skip to the 7:00 minute mark…..

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

:lol:
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Close? Looks like the work of a marxist ******.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/22/business/ ... ge-fiasco/
‘White privilege is f–king real’: Google Gemini product lead’s old tweets allegedly resurface amid ‘woke’ AI image fiasco

By Social Links forThomas Barrabi
Published Feb. 22, 2024, 7:40 p.m.

‘White privilege is f–king real’: Google Gemini product lead’s old tweets allegedly resurface amid ‘woke’ AI image fiasco

A top Google executive responsible for the “absurdly woke” AI chatbot Gemini has come under fire after allegedly declaring in tweets that “white privilege is f—king real” and America is rife with “egregious racism.”

The politically charged tweets allegedly made by Jack Krawczyk, the senior director of product for Gemini Experiences, resurfaced on X on Thursday — a day after The Post reported on Gemini’s strange habit of generating “diverse” images that were historically or factually inaccurate when users asked for pictures of Vikings or America’s Founding Fathers.

By Thursday afternoon, Krawczyk had set his X account to private and scrubbed any mention of Google or his role at the company from his account bio.

Krawczyk, 40, has set his X feed to a private setting, but screenshots of his purported tweets, most of them made before he was hired by Google in 2020, revealed a distinctly ultra-progressive bias.

“White privilege is f—king real,” Krawczyk allegedly wrote in one tweet dated April 13, 2018, according to screenshots of the post circulating on X. “Don’t be an a—hole and act guilty about it – do your part in recognizing bias at all levels of egregious.”

On Jan. 20, 2021, Krawczyk allegedly referred to President Biden’s inaugural address as “one of the greatest ever” for “acknowledging systemic racism” and “reiterating the American ideal is the dream for the world but we need to work on ourselves to earn it.”

In another post from Oct. 21, 2020 – apparently after he voted against Donald Trump in the presidential election – Krawczyk allegedly wrote: “I’ve been crying in intermittent bursts for the past 24 hours since casting my ballot. Filling in that Biden/Harris line felt cathartic.”

The Polish-born tech savant also allegedly described America as a place “where racism is the #1 value our populace seeks to uphold above all” and declared that “we obviously have egregious racism in this country” in other screenshots that made the rounds on social media.

Efforts to reach Krawczyk directly were not immediately successful.

Google temporarily disabled Gemini’s image generation tool Thursday after the kerfuffle, with Krawczyk admitting in a statement that it was “missing the mark” by producing revisionist images.

Google declined to comment on the tweets and referred to the company’s earlier statement on its decision to “pause” Gemini’s image generation tool.

Critics were quick to suggest that Krawczyk’s alleged personal bias had contributed to Gemini’s penchant for prioritizing “diverse” outputs over accuracy.

“The head of Google’s Gemini AI everyone. And you wonder why it discriminates against white people,” said @LeftismForU, an account that compiled many of the screenshots.
“Woke, race obsessed idiot is in charge of product at Gemini,” declared Ian Miles Cheong, an influencer who frequently interacts with Elon Musk on X.

Musk personally weighed in on the tweets, describing the Google employee as an “a—hole” and a “racist douchenozzle.”

Musk also shared The Post’s cover story on Gemini’s bizarre images, writing: “The woke mind virus is killing Western Civilization. Google does the same thing with their search results. Facebook & Instagram too. And Wikipedia.”

Krawczyk was described as Google AI’s “teacher” in a Men’s Health profile from last December.

The Post couldn’t immediately verify the authenticity of every screenshot, but the alleged tweets have certainly gone viral.

A search for the phrase “Jack Krawczyk white privilege” produced his now-viral thread as the first result.

When the bizarre behavior of Gemini’s image generation tool surfaced on Wednesday, Krawczyk was the first Google employee to weigh in on the matter – declaring in a statement that his team was “working to improve these kinds of depictions immediately.”

“Gemini’s AI image generation does generate a wide range of people. And that’s generally a good thing because people around the world use it. But it’s missing the mark here,” Krawczyk told The Post.

Since Google does not publish the model that governs the Gemini chatbot’s behavior, it is difficult to pin down the exact cause that led the software to invent diverse versions of historical figures and events.

Google’s “training process” with human input is one plausible explanation for the behavior, according to Fabio Motoki, a lecturer at the UK’s University of East Anglia who co-authored a paper last year that found a noticeable left-leaning bias in ChatGPT.

“Remember that reinforcement learning from human feedback (RLHF) is about people telling the model what is better and what is worse, in practice shaping its ‘reward’ function – technically, its loss function,” Motoki told The Post.

“So, depending on which people Google is recruiting, or which instructions Google is giving them, it could lead to this problem.”

Krawczyk has been a Google employee for four years. He previously worked on the Google Assistant program, according to his LinkedIn account.

Before coming to Google, he held roles at WeWork, where he served as vice president of product management, as well as VSCO and United Masters.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:55 pm
This is why I would support a 100% ban on digital text books. It's too easy for lunatics like that dumb bitch or the Polish man bitch to manipulate facts.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:02 pm
HokieHam wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:55 pm
This is why I would support a 100% ban on digital text books. It's too easy for lunatics like that dumb bitch or the Polish man bitch to manipulate facts.
Wonder why Google is supplying Chromebooks to as many schools as they can………

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:27 pm

Close? Looks like the work of a marxist ******.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/22/business/ ... ge-fiasco/

By Social Links forThomas Barrabi
Published Feb. 22, 2024, 7:40 p.m.

A top Google executive responsible for the “absurdly woke” AI chatbot Gemini has come under fire after allegedly declaring in tweets that “white privilege is f—king real” and America is rife with “egregious racism.”

The politically charged tweets allegedly made by Jack Krawczyk, the senior director of product for Gemini Experiences, resurfaced on X on Thursday — a day after The Post reported on Gemini’s strange habit of generating “diverse” images that were historically or factually inaccurate when users asked for pictures of Vikings or America’s Founding Fathers.

By Thursday afternoon, Krawczyk had set his X account to private and scrubbed any mention of Google or his role at the company from his account bio.

Krawczyk, 40, has set his X feed to a private setting, but screenshots of his purported tweets, most of them made before he was hired by Google in 2020, revealed a distinctly ultra-progressive bias.

“White privilege is f—king real,” Krawczyk allegedly wrote in one tweet dated April 13, 2018, according to screenshots of the post circulating on X. “Don’t be an a—hole and act guilty about it – do your part in recognizing bias at all levels of egregious.”

On Jan. 20, 2021, Krawczyk allegedly referred to President Biden’s inaugural address as “one of the greatest ever” for “acknowledging systemic racism” and “reiterating the American ideal is the dream for the world but we need to work on ourselves to earn it.”

In another post from Oct. 21, 2020 – apparently after he voted against Donald Trump in the presidential election – Krawczyk allegedly wrote: “I’ve been crying in intermittent bursts for the past 24 hours since casting my ballot. Filling in that Biden/Harris line felt cathartic.”

The Polish-born tech savant also allegedly described America as a place “where racism is the #1 value our populace seeks to uphold above all” and declared that “we obviously have egregious racism in this country” in other screenshots that made the rounds on social media.

Efforts to reach Krawczyk directly were not immediately successful.

Google temporarily disabled Gemini’s image generation tool Thursday after the kerfuffle, with Krawczyk admitting in a statement that it was “missing the mark” by producing revisionist images.

Google declined to comment on the tweets and referred to the company’s earlier statement on its decision to “pause” Gemini’s image generation tool.

Critics were quick to suggest that Krawczyk’s alleged personal bias had contributed to Gemini’s penchant for prioritizing “diverse” outputs over accuracy.

“The head of Google’s Gemini AI everyone. And you wonder why it discriminates against white people,” said @LeftismForU, an account that compiled many of the screenshots.
“Woke, race obsessed idiot is in charge of product at Gemini,” declared Ian Miles Cheong, an influencer who frequently interacts with Elon Musk on X.

Musk personally weighed in on the tweets, describing the Google employee as an “a—hole” and a “racist douchenozzle.”

Musk also shared The Post’s cover story on Gemini’s bizarre images, writing: “The woke mind virus is killing Western Civilization. Google does the same thing with their search results. Facebook & Instagram too. And Wikipedia.”

Krawczyk was described as Google AI’s “teacher” in a Men’s Health profile from last December.

The Post couldn’t immediately verify the authenticity of every screenshot, but the alleged tweets have certainly gone viral.

A search for the phrase “Jack Krawczyk white privilege” produced his now-viral thread as the first result.

When the bizarre behavior of Gemini’s image generation tool surfaced on Wednesday, Krawczyk was the first Google employee to weigh in on the matter – declaring in a statement that his team was “working to improve these kinds of depictions immediately.”

“Gemini’s AI image generation does generate a wide range of people. And that’s generally a good thing because people around the world use it. But it’s missing the mark here,” Krawczyk told The Post.

Since Google does not publish the model that governs the Gemini chatbot’s behavior, it is difficult to pin down the exact cause that led the software to invent diverse versions of historical figures and events.

Google’s “training process” with human input is one plausible explanation for the behavior, according to Fabio Motoki, a lecturer at the UK’s University of East Anglia who co-authored a paper last year that found a noticeable left-leaning bias in ChatGPT.

“Remember that reinforcement learning from human feedback (RLHF) is about people telling the model what is better and what is worse, in practice shaping its ‘reward’ function – technically, its loss function,” Motoki told The Post.

“So, depending on which people Google is recruiting, or which instructions Google is giving them, it could lead to this problem.”

Krawczyk has been a Google employee for four years. He previously worked on the Google Assistant program, according to his LinkedIn account.

Before coming to Google, he held roles at WeWork, where he served as vice president of product management, as well as VSCO and United Masters.
Recips pal……the self loathing from HuWhites is what is the most disturbing element in all this utter trash……

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I hate it when AI developers cry about casting a vote.

bwaaa-haaaa!
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

:lol: 💀
Attachments
IMG_4727.jpeg
IMG_4727.jpeg (142.04 KiB) Viewed 566 times

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Not sure if posted yet. Ms. Lindsay highlights more f*+kery from a cog of the actual Disinformation Industrial Complex:
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Hey guys. Stop complaining. We just traded Hitler to the black folks in exchange for OJ.

I'll take it.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:00 pm Not sure if posted yet. Ms. Lindsay highlights more f*+kery from a cog of the actual Disinformation Industrial Complex:
Shocking……

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Google IS evil…..

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Good. May it reach $200B

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:27 pm Good. May it reach $200B

Yes please. I'm okay with more. This is a good opportunity to fire Pikachoo.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

HokieJoe wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:23 pm
HokieHam wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:27 pm Good. May it reach $200B

Yes please. I'm okay with more. This is a good opportunity to fire Pikachoo.
Losing $90 bazillion in market share is never a good thing and doesn't enhance one's resume.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.