Maybe you guys are right

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Maybe you guys are right

Post by HooFighter »

I keep trying to convince myself that Joe Biden is a good man and decent man who is just being smeared by a right wing media echo chamber, but this brilliant piece by one of our top legal scholars might have finally convinced me that he is in fact the lawless tyrant you all characterize him as.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
RiverguyVT

Re: Maybe you guys are right

Post by RiverguyVT »

Dude's a pedo.

You can't lipstick that pig, HooFight.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HooFighter wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:52 am I keep trying to convince myself that Joe Biden is a good man and decent man who is just being smeared by a right wing media echo chamber, but this brilliant piece by one of our top legal scholars might have finally convinced me that he is in fact the lawless tyrant you all characterize him as.
That's a weird article but he's been pretty spot on with a lot of stuff. He's made a public name for himself. He needs to keep publishing articles to keep his name out there.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function