Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Mika discusses ip and Hokie80's new book

Post by HokieJoe »

Yep, you guessed it. Too much whyte nashunaliszm, and zeenofobick christian nazi's. Trump simply cashed in on their their congenital raycessizm. Their material circumstances are fine...Inflation is great...The economy is great...And you should be thankful that so many of your manufacturing jobs are in China. You racists!
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Mika discusses ip and Hokie80's new book

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:53 am Yep, you guessed it. Too much whyte nashunaliszm, and zeenofobick christian nazi's. Trump simply cashed in on their their congenital raycessizm. Their material circumstances are fine...Inflation is great...The economy is great...And you should be thankful that so many of your manufacturing jobs are in China. You racists!
Idiots
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
UpstateSCHokie

Re: Mika discusses ip and Hokie80's new book

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I think I found one of them, starting at ~3:50 mark. Listen to this guy's "beliefs."

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)