Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Acela Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Moderate Democrat

Howdy y'all, figured I'd check in

Post by Acela Hokie »

Got sick of the VT basketball news, hasn't been great these last couple of weeks, managed to remember my login info here! So is this still basically right wing central/MAGA country, or have you all come to your senses? :D I'm still out there riding the rails when I'm not busy working a low wage accounting gig. Should be looking for a six figure salary...but then part of me wants to be a hobo!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/initial- ... son-xknne/
WEHRedux
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Libertarian

Howdy!

Post by WEHRedux »

Basketball is in flux, to say the least. Kind of tired of dealing with it at the moment, also.

Same old, same old here. Libertarians and conservatives being labeled MAGA, despite the fact that all of us have someone else we favor as the Pub nominee. Pubs still lacking backbone and walking arm in arm with the uniparty.

Hope Brightline is successful…sounds like a sound enterprise.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Howdy y'all, figured I'd check in

Post by HokieHam »

Me thinks it’s you who needs to come to your senses…..or are you oblivious, as you ride your train, to the utter incompetence and stupidity of the current regime run by a bunch of woke Maoists? As for MAGA, I think West End said it perfectly.

Ah, a privately funded rail. What a concept!…………..
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: Howdy y'all, figured I'd check in

Post by nolanvt »

Acela Hokie wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:43 pm Got sick of the VT basketball news, hasn't been great these last couple of weeks, managed to remember my login info here! So is this still basically right wing central/MAGA country, or have you all come to your senses? :D I'm still out there riding the rails when I'm not busy working a low wage accounting gig. Should be looking for a six figure salary...but then part of me wants to be a hobo!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/initial- ... son-xknne/
I peek in occasionally. It seems to be what I remembered, but I say that out of love to my UWS lunatics!
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
HokieFanDC

Re: Howdy!

Post by HokieFanDC »

WEHRedux wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:22 pm Basketball is in flux, to say the least. Kind of tired of dealing with it at the moment, also.

Same old, same old here. Libertarians and conservatives being labeled MAGA, despite the fact that all of us have someone else we favor as the Pub nominee. Pubs still lacking backbone and walking arm in arm with the uniparty.

Hope Brightline is successful…sounds like a sound enterprise.
There are plenty of Trump supporters on UWS. Maybe you'll vote for someone else. Probably Ham and Joe also. Most of the rest will probably happily vote for Trump.