Hmm it seems that a person not to be named...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Hmm it seems that a person not to be named...

Post by Major Kong »

over at the tsl uws does not trust his information with the site administrator and will not be joining this august body of members.

Well all I gotta say is Clicky here. :twisted:

Seriously though I hate that he wouldn't trust Dave. :(
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Once

Re: Hmm it seems that a person not to be named...

Post by Once »

I saw that. There's something vaguely reminiscent of a little kid who is shuffling his feet too afraid to choose a lunch table on the first day at a new school. I would trust Dave with my personal information (I have I guess).
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Please...nobody tell him that it's possible to have more than one email address.
Hokie5150

Post by Hokie5150 »

Once wrote:I saw that. There's something vaguely reminiscent of a little kid who is shuffling his feet too afraid to choose a lunch table on the first day at a new school. I would trust Dave with my personal information (I have I guess).
I would trust Dave with my social security number. That Houtex wouldn't trust Dave with an email address says more about Houtex than it does about Dave.
Once

Post by Once »

Exactly.
Hokie5150 wrote:
Once wrote:I saw that. There's something vaguely reminiscent of a little kid who is shuffling his feet too afraid to choose a lunch table on the first day at a new school. I would trust Dave with my personal information (I have I guess).
I would trust Dave with my social security number. That Houtex wouldn't trust Dave with an email address says more about Houtex than it does about Dave.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

USN_Hokie wrote:Please...nobody tell him that it's possible to have more than one email address.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

What will he ever do without UWS....maybe write an opera or musical in his spare time about circle jerkin'.... :roll:
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Homebrew

Post by Homebrew »

Major Kong wrote:over at the tsl uws does not trust his information with the site administrator and will not be joining this august body of members.

Never liked that poster. I disagree with plenty of people; however, most can carry on a discussion. He cannot.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Once wrote:Exactly.
I took it as a slap to not only Dave but to all of us by his use of "them".

Not that it's a loss but after all we are family...even the red headed step lud.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HouTex pre-2005ish was a decent poster. I would like him here if he returned to that persona. HouTex post that, no way. I'm sure he'll just come over with another username.
Major Kong wrote:over at the tsl uws does not trust his information with the site administrator and will not be joining this august body of members.

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I can't stop laughing.
In a sense, it is a greatly appropriate "sign off" for me to remember him by.

USN's comment above just hits me as hilarious. Its like brotherHT is one of the 3 stooges with a ladder, swinging it around with a bucket on his foot. (Bless his heart)
Salute the Marines
One4VT

Post by One4VT »

If he had been booted (it would have been entirely appropriate under the TOS), I think it would have solved a lot of the problems with UWS. I don't see why the fact that UWS was not monitored should have given certain folks free reign to be constant and flagrant TOS violators.
RiverguyVT wrote:I can't stop laughing.
In a sense, it is a greatly appropriate "sign off" for me to remember him by.

USN's comment above just hits me as hilarious. Its like brotherHT is one of the 3 stooges with a ladder, swinging it around with a bucket on his foot. (Bless his heart)
Don't "Sub-Forum" my Thread Bro!
WildTurkE

Post by WildTurkE »

USN_Hokie wrote:Please...nobody tell him that it's possible to have more than one email address.
Haha! Low information voter!
"Ambition makes me so horny." - Amil
jmac610

Post by jmac610 »

"will not be joining this august body of members" And some people claim there is no God.

miles

Post by miles »

Did any of you ever buy Houtex's claims to be a political consultant, or that he knew President Reagan, let alone ever came within a thousand yards of any of the Bush clan? I always pictured him as a crank.
The only claim of his that I ever believed to be true was his fan worship of Kinky Friedman, and I'll bet he has never met him either.
Once

Post by Once »

I've never believed anything he's said, but then I've never taken the time to consider it much. We once had a brief exchange during which he volunteered that his wife's people are from a place a few hours from my hometown. I assume that was true because no one would manufacture a grand lie claiming a connection to Meridian, Mississippi of all places... unless they hailed from Bugtussle. Shrug.
miles wrote:Did any of you ever buy Houtex's claims to be a political consultant, or that he knew President Reagan, let alone ever came within a thousand yards of any of the Bush clan? I always pictured him as a crank.
The only claim of his that I ever believed to be true was his fan worship of Kinky Friedman, and I'll bet he has never met him either.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

miles wrote:Did any of you ever buy Houtex's claims to be a political consultant, or that he knew President Reagan, let alone ever came within a thousand yards of any of the Bush clan? I always pictured him as a crank.
Never for a minute.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Well...now someone went and broke bad on us... told Lud that he could set up a new email account.

(sigh) :cry: :evil:
Salute the Marines
Hokie5150

Post by Hokie5150 »

I don't doubt it. He's the right age and in the right area of the country and he has nothing really to gain by lying about it.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Hokie5150 wrote:
I don't doubt it. He's the right age and in the right area of the country and he has nothing really to gain by lying about it.

He's in the right area of the country to have advised Reagan????
--or--
Heard Kinky F on the radio?

The latter...sure.
The former? No way.
Salute the Marines
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:

He's in the right area of the country to have advised Reagan????
--or--
Heard Kinky F on the radio?

The latter...sure.
The former? No way.

he claims to have lived in a bunch of other states like CA and DC.
Marine Hokie

Post by Marine Hokie »

Does TSL not require an email address for membership? I don't remember. It's uncommon not to require one. Or was he just making an anti-Big Dave post?

A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Marine Hokie wrote:Does TSL not require an email address for membership? I don't remember. It's uncommon not to require one. Or was he just making an anti-Big Dave post?

I read it as "they're going to monitor the boards and so no more nit-wit circle jerk posts, so I'm using Dave as a scapegoat for my trolling likely not lasting over there".
Marine Hokie

Post by Marine Hokie »

I won't miss him.
awesome guy wrote:
Marine Hokie wrote:Does TSL not require an email address for membership? I don't remember. It's uncommon not to require one. Or was he just making an anti-Big Dave post?

I read it as "they're going to monitor the boards and so no more nit-wit circle jerk posts, so I'm using Dave as a scapegoat for my trolling likely not lasting over there".
A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

he was good way back in the day, but he's been awful since switching to fullbore troll mode.
Marine Hokie wrote:I won't miss him.
awesome guy wrote: