should Bradley Manning be called

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Homebrew

should Bradley Manning be called

Post by Homebrew »

Klinger? Think about a TV comedy based in a prison, starring the guy who played the principal in Community.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Last edited by Homebrew on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
oaktonhokie

Re: Bradley Manning should he be called

Post by oaktonhokie »

Bradley WOman-ing. I mean Chelsea, sorry.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: should Bradley Manning be called

Post by awesome guy »

Homebrew wrote:Klinger? Think about a TV comedy based in a prison, starring the guy who played the principal in Community.

Walking around in male prison in a wig with homegrown titties are going to be his/her bigger issues than which name they use.

Seriously, worst timing ever to be confused and go through something like that. While getting the surgery, he should replace his vocal cords with a rape whistle because that's all he's going to be saying over the next 30 years.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Hokie5150

Post by Hokie5150 »

Bradley Manning committed the crime. Bradley Manning should serve the time. Once he has done so, he can become anyone he chooses.
PolyTech

Badly Manning?**

Post by PolyTech »

Nfm.
#JusticeForNolan
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

He IS pulling a Klinger.
He is going to cost us a bloody fortune as his lawyers run the appeal process towards sentencing him to a women's prison. Doing anything else will be cruel & unusual.

Just watch.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Hokie5150

Post by Hokie5150 »

awesome guy wrote:
Homebrew wrote:Klinger? Think about a TV comedy based in a prison, starring the guy who played the principal in Community.

Walking around in male prison in a wig with homegrown titties are going to be his/her bigger issues than which name they use.

Seriously, worst timing ever to be confused and go through something like that. While getting the surgery, he should replace his vocal cords with a rape whistle because that's all he's going to be saying over the next 30 years.
I think he knows exactly what he's doing. With all the publicity, there's no way they'll put him in the general population now. He'll likely be transferred to Federal prison from a military prison and there's already a precedent for the state to provide for gender reassignment surgery and he'll serve his time in a woman's prison as a woman...all on the taxpayer's dime.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Hokie5150 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

I think he knows exactly what he's doing. With all the publicity, there's no way they'll put him in the general population now. He'll likely be transferred to Federal prison from a military prison and there's already a precedent for the state to provide for gender reassignment surgery and he'll serve his time in a woman's prison as a woman...all on the taxpayer's dime.
Interesting theory. So he's crazy like a fox? So a sex change to get into the woman's prison is better than life in military prison? But wasn't the "Chelsea" pics from before the arrest? Was this something he came up with before incarceration or after?
Hokie5150

Post by Hokie5150 »

awesome guy wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Interesting theory. So he's crazy like a fox? So a sex change to get into the woman's prison is better than life in military prison? But wasn't the "Chelsea" pics from before the arrest? Was this something he came up with before incarceration or after?
I don't think it's a scam (wanting a sex change...I think that's legit). I think he wants the gender reassignment...this way, though, the state pays for it rather than himself. It's expensive surgery...why pay for it if you can get the state to do it for you?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Hokie5150 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

I don't think it's a scam. I think he wants the gender reassignment...this way, though, the state pays for it rather than himself. It's expensive surgery...why pay for it if you can get the state to do it for you?
Wouldn't he get it anyway under Obamacare? Or he could go the Gold Member route and lose his u-u in a tragic smelting accident for the cheap.
Homebrew

Post by Homebrew »

Hokie5150 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

. State precedent means nothing. Military Judge will respond, "So what?"
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:

You kidding? This charade is going to get him hormone therapy and probably isolation from the general population.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

You kidding? This charade is going to get him hormone therapy and probably isolation from the general population.
Would it? I saw one of those prison shows and there was someone like Manning in the general population, on a leash like a dog being sold to the guy with most cigarettes. I'm not sure if things are different now.

Marine Hokie

Post by Marine Hokie »

Who was the victim of his "crime"?
Hokie5150 wrote:Bradley Manning committed the crime. Bradley Manning should serve the time. Once he has done so, he can become anyone he chooses.
A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.