MSNBC's deck full of Race Cards

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieDan95

MSNBC's deck full of Race Cards

Post by HokieDan95 »

"What's best in life?","To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: MSNBC's deck full of Race Cards

Post by awesome guy »

great read. It think the racism scapegoat shows how little they have left in their wheelhouse. They're the little boy who cried with wolf and so the charge of racism has been relegated to calling you a poo-poo face. They're ruined it.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

That reminds me of an incident that occurred just a couple of months ago. My son doesn't ride the bus. His mom and I drop him off and pick him up from school. One day back in June I'm there in the parking lot, waiting for the bell to ring, so I can pick up my son. The lot is full and we're all lined up waiting our turn to go through once we see our child. So I'm blocking a couple of parked cars in the parking lot. These are teachers' cars and they're not going anywhere before the students are released, so I'm good where I am.

While I'm sitting there this lady comes up beside me and parks in an empty parking spot across the aisle, like this...

I'm the gray truck. I have the yellow cars in line in front of and behind me. The lady came in in her red car riding in the "left lane" and pulled into the spot indicated. She goes and gets her kid and then tries to back out and start honking at me to move my truck so she can get out. Starts yelling, in front of all the middle school kids (and younger), that I'm a "white asshole" because I won't move. Where the frick am I supposed to go? She maneuvered her hunk of sh*t into that spot while I was sitting there... now I'm the asshole cuz she can't figure out how to back out the exact same way she pulled in? Not only that, she's teaching her kids how Whitey is doing her wrong, even though I hadn't done a goddamned thing.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Hokie CPA wrote:That reminds me of an incident that occurred just a couple of months ago. My son doesn't ride the bus. His mom and I drop him off and pick him up from school. One day back in June I'm there in the parking lot, waiting for the bell to ring, so I can pick up my son. The lot is full and we're all lined up waiting our turn to go through once we see our child. So I'm blocking a couple of parked cars in the parking lot. These are teachers' cars and they're not going anywhere before the students are released, so I'm good where I am.

While I'm sitting there this lady comes up beside me and parks in an empty parking spot across the aisle, like this...

I'm the gray truck. I have the yellow cars in line in front of and behind me. The lady came in in her red car riding in the "left lane" and pulled into the spot indicated. She goes and gets her kid and then tries to back out and start honking at me to move my truck so she can get out. Starts yelling, in front of all the middle school kids (and younger), that I'm a "white asshole" because I won't move. Where the frick am I supposed to go? She maneuvered her hunk of sh*t into that spot while I was sitting there... now I'm the asshole cuz she can't figure out how to back out the exact same way she pulled in? Not only that, she's teaching her kids how Whitey is doing her wrong, even though I hadn't done a goddamned thing.
Did you call out her racism?
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

awesome guy wrote:Did you call out her racism?
I decided against it because I would have laid into her with both barrels and her kids would have learned a few new words, cuz I'm almost certain I would've let a C-bomb fly.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Hokie CPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Did you call out her racism?
I decided against it because I would have laid into her with both barrels and her kids would have learned a few new words, cuz I'm almost certain I would've let a C-bomb fly.
hehe. I would have let'm rip. I generally don't take BS from others.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Hokie CPA wrote:I decided against it because I would have laid into her with both barrels and her kids would have learned a few new words, cuz I'm almost certain I would've let a C-bomb fly.
For some reason this came to mind. :D
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

Man, I can't figure out how to post to replies...help
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Attila T Hun wrote:Man, I can't figure out how to post to replies...help
The easiest way is to hit the "quote button" just below and to the right of the post to which you wish to reply. If there is a more specific question you have, I'd be happy to help or you can email me at uwsboard@uwsboard.com
quote button.png
quote button.png (10.52 KiB) Viewed 1660 times
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk