OH: Lesbian couple sues after giving birth to black baby

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

OH: Lesbian couple sues after giving birth to black baby

Post by USN_Hokie »

Don't worry though, it's only because other people are racist...

http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-woman-sues-s ... 27749.html
oaktonhokie

Re: OH: Lesbian couple sues after giving birth to black bab

Post by oaktonhokie »

Ya gotta love the libs. THEY are not racist and I imagine they would be happy with a child of any race

But um, let me see, oh yeah OTHER people are insensitive and THEY would cause anxiety for the totally tolerant "family."

Thank goodness the kid is a girl. Imagine the intolerant neighbors watching butch and bertha raise little timmy to be a fancy boy.

USN_Hokie wrote:Don't worry though, it's only because other people are racist...

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:Don't worry though, it's only because other people are racist...

I don't know...after seeing the picture of mom I think the kid should sue. :mrgreen:
Oopsy.jpg
Oopsy.jpg (39.33 KiB) Viewed 544 times
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

PolyTech

Post by PolyTech »

"Just born that way" = great for the mommies, but not so good for the baby?
#JusticeForNolan
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

they're lesbians, mental illness is already on display so there's no sense in trying to make sense of them.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

hey now, some people like the big girls.... me, not so much
Major Kong wrote:

I don't know...after seeing the picture of mom I think the kid should sue. :mrgreen:
Oopsy.jpg
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Big Dave - can we "couple" these lesbian lawsuit threads? Preferably, with a large double-ended...wait, never mind.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

LOL- this story is great, and a poster for the modern "lib". I hope floho and nolan pipe in and argue that 2 lesbians can have a child and a family without a man involved at all... not even for sperm...
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

CFB Apologist wrote:LOL- this story is great, and a poster for the modern "lib". I hope floho and nolan pipe in and argue that 2 lesbians can have a child and a family without a man involved at all... not even for sperm...
I don't think Nolan or FloHo ever argued that point at all. I mean, they do have a grasp on basic biology.

Now, what they have pointed out is that one doesn't NEED heterosexual marriage to produce a child to those who try and make a point that heterosexual marriage is the only one the state should recognize because of the need for reproduction.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

oaktonhokie wrote:Ya gotta love the libs. THEY are not racist and I imagine they would be happy with a child of any race

But um, let me see, oh yeah OTHER people are insensitive and THEY would cause anxiety for the totally tolerant "family."

Thank goodness the kid is a girl. Imagine the intolerant neighbors watching butch and bertha raise little timmy to be a fancy boy.

What about this story makes you think they are racist? Wanting to have a white kid, instead of a black kid, doesn't mean you are racist. If they had rejected the baby when it was born, that would be racist. They didn't.
My wife and I discussed adopting a few years ago, and I was adamant about not adopting a black child. The reasons were somewhat similar, although I was both worried about the reaction from both the black and white community.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

I have no problem with people wanting to adopt a kid of their own race. Unless you are Angelina jolie, and only need an eskimo to complete the entire set, it seems natural to me.

But the libs and the lez, are soooooooo tolerant. Why would someone like that make a distinction based on race? Aren't we all the same?

Oh yeah, and this phony baloney piece of tripe:

"she is concerned about bringing her up in a white, racially intolerant community in a white "often unconsciously insensitive" family."

OTHERS are not as tolerant as she is. Probably republicans, tea party types and have American flags in their yard.

Evidently they are racially intolerant, but totally tolerant of lesbians. This is so typical of libs. THEY are perfect and tolerant, but others won't allow her a peaceful life. So as much as she personally would have loved to keep the black one, she wants to exchange it for a white one.

You know how neighbors can be.

HokieFanDC wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:Ya gotta love the libs. THEY are not racist and I imagine they would be happy with a child of any race

What about this story makes you think they are racist? Wanting to have a white kid, instead of a black kid, doesn't mean you are racist. If they had rejected the baby when it was born, that would be racist. They didn't.
My wife and I discussed adopting a few years ago, and I was adamant about not adopting a black child. The reasons were somewhat similar, although I was both worried about the reaction from both the black and white community.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.