Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

The Obamacare Extortion

Post by Techmomof2 »

http://mychal-massie.com/premium/enough/

First, and make no mistake about it, it’s a tax. Obamacare has nothing to do with health care distribution, though that’s the ruse. Why do I suggest this? Because Obama can grant “waivers” with the stroke of a pen. Who’s exempt? Congress, Unions, Contributors, Friends, Muslims? This piece of garbage legislation is just what it was designed to be: empowering a president to act like a king.

Ah, you get a pass…………..ah, you don’t…………….ah, you’re in arrears………..What a joke. If so many exemptions may be arbitrarily granted, Obamacare ceases to be a law, and instead becomes a centralized control mechanism emanating from the Oval Office. Take a step back and think about it for a minute.
VoiceOfReason
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Every chance I get

Re: The Obamacare Extortion

Post by VoiceOfReason »

OK, I did step back and think about it. I do see your point about the exemptions, and I believe you are referencing the one year delay in implementation. After one year, no more exemptions.

It seems to me the primary purpose of the law is to insure uninsured workers who do not receive HC thru their jobs and ensure portability of HC which cannot be denied due to pre-existing conditions.

I have even worse news for you... once it is up and running, the majority of the country will view if very favorably. How long did Rs complain about Social Security in the 30s and 40s before finally realizing they lost the country?
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:OK, I did step back and think about it. I do see your point about the exemptions, and I believe you are referencing the one year delay in implementation. After one year, no more exemptions.

It seems to me the primary purpose of the law is to insure uninsured workers who do not receive HC thru their jobs and ensure portability of HC which cannot be denied due to pre-existing conditions.

I have even worse news for you... once it is up and running, the majority of the country will view if very favorably. How long did Rs complain about Social Security in the 30s and 40s before finally realizing they lost the country?
The news is facts. You've stated your opinion as if it's a fact.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Obamacare was never about healthcare.

It is about using healthcare to get control over the people.

Overwhelm the system. Control the masses.

Techmomof2 wrote:http://mychal-massie.com/premium/enough/

First, and make no mistake about it, it’s a tax. Obamacare has nothing to do with health care distribution, though that’s the ruse. Why do I suggest this? Because Obama can grant “waivers” with the stroke of a pen. Who’s exempt? Congress, Unions, Contributors, Friends, Muslims? This piece of garbage legislation is just what it was designed to be: empowering a president to act like a king.

Ah, you get a pass…………..ah, you don’t…………….ah, you’re in arrears………..What a joke. If so many exemptions may be arbitrarily granted, Obamacare ceases to be a law, and instead becomes a centralized control mechanism emanating from the Oval Office. Take a step back and think about it for a minute.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Techmomof2 wrote:http://mychal-massie.com/premium/enough/

Yep. Cost for many meds have already doubled and will rise even more. If Obamacare is funded, it will send even more people into part time jobs and increase costs. It's a economic wrecking ball.
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

VoiceOfReason wrote:OK, I did step back and think about it. I do see your point about the exemptions, and I believe you are referencing the one year delay in implementation. After one year, no more exemptions.

Wait until the public figures out the copays. That could blow this up.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote:

Paragraph 1 (middle): ..."I believe"...

Paragraph 2 (top): "It seems to me"...

Using such language how could anyone see what follows as anything other than a statement of my opinion? Reading is Fundamental :mrgreen:
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

oaktonhokie wrote:Obamacare was never about healthcare.

It is about using healthcare to get control over the people.

Overwhelm the system. Control the masses.
Jackbooted doctors marching in lines to control the proletariat? Umm... okay...

Hopefully there is psychiatric coverage in the ACA. Help for you is on the way. :mrgreen:
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote: Yep. Cost for many meds have already doubled and will rise even more. If Obamacare is funded, it will send even more people into part time jobs and increase costs. It's a economic wrecking ball.
Now here is a topic I am certain that AG is an expert on. Cost for meds... just as I suspected :mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Paragraph 1 (middle): ..."I believe"...

Paragraph 2 (top): "It seems to me"...

Using such language how could anyone see what follows as anything other than a statement of my opinion? Reading is Fundamental :mrgreen:
Paragraph 3. Reading is fundimental.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

The exemptions, in many instances, are forever