Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

"At least more people are (maybe) insured now."

Post by USN_Hokie »

cwtcr hokie

Re: "At least more people are (maybe) insured now."

Post by cwtcr hokie »

yep, this is such a freaking disaster and nobody listened to those of us that actually used our brains. Of course if the gov. decides what is in a policy they will throw everything and the kitchen sink in there, why in the hell do I need maternity coverage on myself or why does a woman need it if she is past child bearing age. Why would I need mental health coverage, the gov. is driving me crazy but pretty sure I am not going to need coverage on it in my lifetime. Complete and utter stupidity so now instead of the un-insured showing up and still getting treatment and myself as a taxpayer paying for it I pay for their health insurance premiums for poor folks and I get to pay for all the uninsured who STILL get treatment and then have no shot of paying the bills.......

Yes, we are effing doomed
USN_Hokie wrote:These folks didn't get the memo:

http://www.mercurynews.com/nation-world ... s-bay-area
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:yep, this is such a freaking disaster and nobody listened to those of us that actually used our brains. Of course if the gov. decides what is in a policy they will throw everything and the kitchen sink in there, why in the hell do I need maternity coverage on myself or why does a woman need it if she is past child bearing age. Why would I need mental health coverage, the gov. is driving me crazy but pretty sure I am not going to need coverage on it in my lifetime. Complete and utter stupidity so now instead of the un-insured showing up and still getting treatment and myself as a taxpayer paying for it I pay for their health insurance premiums for poor folks and I get to pay for all the uninsured who STILL get treatment and then have no shot of paying the bills.......

"Bu...but we had to do something!" And, they did....
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

they had to pass it to find out what is in it. Remember? So now that they are finding out what is in it...

THIS kind of stuff is the reason why the debate was not allowed on the floor. Someone may have found out what they are actually doing to us.

USN_Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:yep, this is such a freaking disaster and nobody listened to those of us that actually used our brains. Of course if the gov. decides what is in a policy they will throw everything and the kitchen sink in there, why in the hell do I need maternity coverage on myself or why does a woman need it if she is past child bearing age. Why would I need mental health coverage, the gov. is driving me crazy but pretty sure I am not going to need coverage on it in my lifetime. Complete and utter stupidity so now instead of the un-insured showing up and still getting treatment and myself as a taxpayer paying for it I pay for their health insurance premiums for poor folks and I get to pay for all the uninsured who STILL get treatment and then have no shot of paying the bills.......

"Bu...but we had to do something!" And, they did....
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.