Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
VoiceOfReason
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Every chance I get

Ranked in the Top 10! YES!

Post by VoiceOfReason »

I checked the Members link here... and I rank #9 in posts with 216. Not bad for my first week... is there a troll of the week award? Does awesomeguy get an All Time Troll award for being the runaway #1 poster?

At first I thought I was posting to much... but I also get flack from some asking me questions and demanding I answer... so I guess I will follow supply & demand in the future :mrgreen:

SERIOUS QUESTION: So... how far do those numbers go back? I am a little disturbed that my one week ranks me as #9 all time. How long is "all time"?
cwtcr hokie

Re: Ranked in the Top 10! YES!

Post by cwtcr hokie »

the board has not been around that long, taking awhile to get all the old folks off the ol UWS over here
VoiceOfReason wrote:I checked the Members link here... and I rank #9 in posts with 216. Not bad for my first week... is there a troll of the week award? Does awesomeguy get an All Time Troll award for being the runaway #1 poster?

At first I thought I was posting to much... but I also get flack from some asking me questions and demanding I answer... so I guess I will follow supply & demand in the future :mrgreen:

SERIOUS QUESTION: So... how far do those numbers go back? I am a little disturbed that my one week ranks me as #9 all time. How long is "all time"?
BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

VoiceOfReason wrote:I checked the Members link here... and I rank #9 in posts with 216. Not bad for my first week... is there a troll of the week award? Does awesomeguy get an All Time Troll award for being the runaway #1 poster?

The board was created on August 19, 2013. We do not have any kind of data from TSL, so these numbers are only based on your record here.

And by the way, now that you're in the top 10, I assume this means you will be losing to Pitt. :(
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
VoiceOfReason
Party: Every chance I get

Post by VoiceOfReason »

BigDave wrote: And by the way, now that you're in the top 10, I assume this means you will be losing to Pitt. :(
LOL! I see what you did there. God man, don't even joke about that.