United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Time zone: America/New_York

UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:59 pm 

Very cool.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:00 pm 

This is where you get to learn about how the war was started over slavery. And the reason that the South wanted to secede is because the good & righteous North told the evil and nasty South that they had to free their slaves, and the South refused so they went to war.

Or at least that's what I'm told happened on this board.

- Andrew Breitbart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:07 pm 

I was very tempted to take a course in economic philosophy, or something. The catalog said it trains students to make decisions not only based on economics, but on ethics, politics, and other Politically correct reasons for making business decisions.

I doubt I could have remained respectful in a class like that one.

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
This is where you get to learn about how the war was started over slavery. And the reason that the South wanted to secede is because the good & righteous North told the evil and nasty South that they had to free their slaves, and the South refused so they went to war.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:27 pm 

oaktonhokie wrote:
I was very tempted to take a course in economic philosophy, or something. The catalog said it trains students to make decisions not only based on economics, but on ethics, politics, and other Politically correct reasons for making business decisions.

I doubt I could have remained respectful in a class like that one.

UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Anything in the Humanities Dept will be a full court press of indoctrination. Humanities electives were required when I was an engineering major. I took a course called "Utopian Societies." It turned out to be Feminazism 101.

- Andrew Breitbart

Time zone: America/New_York