Dear UWS

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
Uprising
Alma Mater: VT
Party: etc

Dear UWS

Post by Uprising »

Yesterday I went to use the restroom at work only to discover that there was remnants of what appeared to be someone's volatile morning constitution on the back of the seat. There are only four other guys that use this restroom but only two of them were in the office before me that day. I'm fairly certain as to which of the two it is but not 100%. I'm considering sending an email that doesn't attempt to call out anyone but only to serve as a reminder to be courteous and clean up after oneself. How would you recommend addressing this dirty situation?
Sincerely,
Hovering over the seat
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Dear UWS

Post by awesome guy »

I bet it was the vegetarian guy, they're always full of crap.

[emoji90]
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Get a screwdriver, take off toilet seat, hang it on his neck and say "forget something?"

P.S. I had a high velocity turd yesterday that sorta stuck on the bowl. 5 flushes couldn't get it off so I left it for the cleaning crew.
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

awesome guy wrote:Get a screwdriver, take off toilet seat, hang it on his neck and say "forget something?"

P.S. I had a high velocity turd yesterday that sorta stuck on the bowl. 5 flushes couldn't get it off so I left it for the cleaning crew.
I like the message that would send, but I was thinking of something a little more subtle.
burgrugby
Alma Mater: Hokie through and through
Party: Indy - leaning pub

Post by burgrugby »

LOL... maybe we work together. I had the EXACT same issue here a couple years ago, only I knew the culprit. He was so large that he couldn't reach his arse to wipe so I can only assume it was shite covered and got all over the back of the seat anytime he sat down. I can't imagine what his wife had to go through getting the skid marks out of his drawers. Anyway, I took the chickens way out and wrote an anonymous note something to the effect of:

Please be considerate to your fellow employees who have to share this restroom and wipe off the toilet seat when you are finished. None of us enjoy cleaning up after you.

I laminated it and taped it to the toilet paper holder so that when he was sitting on the toilet it was clearly visible to him. It solved our problem for about a year. When one of our employees went to Djibouti, someone removed the sign and sent it to him in his care package as a momento from the office. Sure enough, about a week later the "stains" started appearing on top of the toilet seat again. I was ticked off and in my anger forced to install a new note that said something to the effect of:

Seriously! The note disappears for a week and you go back to crapping on the seat. We don't like cleaning up your excrement before we can use the bathroom. For the love of God, clean up after yourself.

Problem was solved. I kept a dispenser of Lysol wipes in my desk drawer just in case of emergencies.
Uprising wrote:Yesterday I went to use the restroom at work only to discover that there was remnants of what appeared to be someone's volatile morning constitution on the back of the seat. There are only four other guys that use this restroom but only two of them were in the office before me that day. I'm fairly certain as to which of the two it is but not 100%. I'm considering sending an email that doesn't attempt to call out anyone but only to serve as a reminder to be courteous and clean up after oneself. How would you recommend addressing this dirty situation?
Sincerely,
Hovering over the seat
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

burgrugby wrote:LOL... maybe we work together. I had the EXACT same issue here a couple years ago, only I knew the culprit. He was so large that he couldn't reach his arse to wipe so I can only assume it was shite covered and got all over the back of the seat anytime he sat down. I can't imagine what his wife had to go through getting the skid marks out of his drawers. Anyway, I took the chickens way out and wrote an anonymous note something to the effect of:

Please be considerate to your fellow employees who have to share this restroom and wipe off the toilet seat when you are finished. None of us enjoy cleaning up after you.

I laminated it and taped it to the toilet paper holder so that when he was sitting on the toilet it was clearly visible to him. It solved our problem for about a year. When one of our employees went to Djibouti, someone removed the sign and sent it to him in his care package as a momento from the office. Sure enough, about a week later the "stains" started appearing on top of the toilet seat again. I was ticked off and in my anger forced to install a new note that said something to the effect of:

Seriously! The note disappears for a week and you go back to crapping on the seat. We don't like cleaning up your excrement before we can use the bathroom. For the love of God, clean up after yourself.

Problem was solved. I kept a dispenser of Lysol wipes in my desk drawer just in case of emergencies.
Uprising wrote:Yesterday I went to use the restroom at work only to discover that there was remnants of what appeared to be someone's volatile morning constitution on the back of the seat. There are only four other guys that use this restroom but only two of them were in the office before me that day. I'm fairly certain as to which of the two it is but not 100%. I'm considering sending an email that doesn't attempt to call out anyone but only to serve as a reminder to be courteous and clean up after oneself. How would you recommend addressing this dirty situation?
Sincerely,
Hovering over the seat
Thanks, it's terrible that people have to be told this.
I followed you and put up a little sign on the tp dispenser.
burgrugby
Alma Mater: Hokie through and through
Party: Indy - leaning pub

Post by burgrugby »

Uprising wrote: Thanks, it's terrible that people have to be told this.
I agree. My co-workers thanked me for fixing the issue. Let me know how it works.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

burgrugby wrote:
I agree. My co-workers thanked me for fixing the issue. Let me know how it works.
UWS first, Uprising is being asked to post about more crap! [emoji38]
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

awesome guy wrote:
burgrugby wrote:
[emoji90]
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Uprising wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
burgrugby wrote:
[emoji90]
Atta boy. Just clean the seat!
Bay_area_Hokie
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I take one monster dump every day at 5:30 am in my own house. I have never needed to take a dump at work, and for this .....I am thankful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I take one monster dump every day at 5:30 am in my own house. I have never needed to take a dump at work, and for this .....I am thankful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No post lunch dump? The older I get, the more regular I become. You could set a clock to me taking a dump at 1:30.