What's going on on the TSL Lounge?

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
UpstateSCHokie

What's going on on the TSL Lounge?

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I see where YBYSIASKDK (aka "RWNJ") started about 30 threads today. Is he off his meds?

BTW, in the spirit of the new Lounge, I took the family out to eat Mexican tonight. The place is called La Parilla - they make fresh guacamole at your table for you. I think I have a new favorite restaurant!

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
UpstateSCHokie

Re: What's going on on the TSL Lounge?

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

After a closer examination, I see that his threads are not date-stamped with today's date. Some of them are over a year old, so I guess its just something screwy with TSL.
UpstateSCHokie wrote:I see where YBYSIASKDK (aka "RWNJ") started about 30 threads today. Is he off his meds?

BTW, in the spirit of the new Lounge, I took the family out to eat Mexican tonight. The place is called La Parilla - they make fresh guacamole at your table for you. I think I have a new favorite restaurant!

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:After a closer examination, I see that his threads are not date-stamped with today's date. Some of them are over a year old, so I guess its just something screwy with TSL.
UpstateSCHokie wrote:I see where YBYSIASKDK (aka "RWNJ") started about 30 threads today. Is he off his meds?

I was bout to say, I don't see anything.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Here's a sample of what it looked like on my screen:

awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:After a closer examination, I see that his threads are not date-stamped with today's date. Some of them are over a year old, so I guess its just something screwy with TSL.

I was bout to say, I don't see anything.

BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Is it possible that you had set the sort order to something odd?
Thread display options.png
Thread display options.png (21.91 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
UpstateSCHokie wrote:Here's a sample of what it looked like on my screen:
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Thanks Dave! That was it. Somehow my settings got changed to Sort Thread by Thread Starter in Descending order - and I guess YBY is pretty much the last name on TSL in alphabetical order. But I never touched the settings so I'm not sure how it happened. Anywho, its fixed now. For a while, every board looked like it had about 50 threads started by YBYSAI.
BigDave wrote:Is it possible that you had set the sort order to something odd?

Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

About a month ago, someone in the Lounge told me I was responding to posts 18 months old. Took a while to straighten it out. Not sure what even happened.
UpstateSCHokie wrote:Thanks Dave! That was it. Somehow my settings got changed to Sort Thread by Thread Starter in Descending order - and I guess YBY is pretty much the last name on TSL in alphabetical order. But I never touched the settings so I'm not sure how it happened. Anywho, its fixed now. For a while, every board looked like it had about 50 threads started by YBYSAI.
BigDave wrote:Is it possible that you had set the sort order to something odd?
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:But I never touched the settings so I'm not sure how it happened.
Three letters Upstate... N...S...A