Just back from Game Stop... Pre-ordered GTA5.

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Just back from Game Stop... Pre-ordered GTA5.

Post by Hokie CPA »

If y'all don't see me on September 17th it's because I will likely be taking a day off from work to turn on the PS3 and get lost in the most anticipated game of the last 4 years.

I'm goin' back to Cali... to rob banks, shoot hookers, steal cars, n sh*t. LOL

I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

UpstateSCHokie

Re: Just back from Game Stop... Pre-ordered GTA5.

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Ive got both a PS4 and an XBox One on preorder, so I'm starting to limit the number of PS3 games I buy. But yeah, GTA5 looks good. Unfortunately, I have a 6 and 7 year old in the house, so I can't play games like that too often.
Hokie CPA wrote:If y'all don't see me on September 17th it's because I will likely be taking a day off from work to turn on the PS3 and get lost in the most anticipated game of the last 4 years.

I'm goin' back to Cali... to rob banks, shoot hookers, steal cars, n sh*t. LOL

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Are you also one of the adult gamers who is a platinum/scholarship level HC donor and a member at Winged Foot/Congressional?? just wondering
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

CFB Apologist wrote:Are you also one of the adult gamers who is a platinum/scholarship level HC donor and a member at Winged Foot/Congressional?? just wondering
Nah. I actually play very few games. NCAA Football and Grand Theft Auto are about it. Don't belong to any Clubs. Not an HC donor either. When I give to VT, it's usually on the other side of the Drill Field.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Those are some pretty darned impressive graphics.

Until this year, the only game I had bought in a long time was NCAA each year. This year, I bought Madden too ... and frankly, it's a huge disappointment. It's just nowhere remotely near as good as NCAA. You get a more cutscenes, but the actual gameplay is vastly inferior ... not even close.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk