Holy swiss cheese...we've found the clone of my wife...

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Holy swiss cheese...we've found the clone of my wife...

Post by Major Kong »

My wife and I love that song from the MS tablet ads. We were wondering what was the name of the song and who sings it.

We found out it's Sara Bareilles and the name of the song is "Brave"...a very catchy tune. As we're both old farts neither of us knew who she was.

Folks she's the younger twin of my wife I swear! We were both sitting there watching the video and looked at each other like wow. It seems as though my wife is 4½" taller and of course 20-something smack a little older.

It is uncanny the resemblance:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: Holy swiss cheese...we've found the clone of my wife...

Post by Major Kong »

Major Kong wrote:My wife and I love that song from the MS tablet ads. We were wondering what was the name of the song and who sings it.

We found out it's Sara Bareilles and the name of the song is "Brave"...a very catchy tune. As we're both old farts neither of us knew who she was.

Folks she's the younger twin of my wife I swear! We were both sitting there watching the video and looked at each other like wow. It seems as though my wife is 4½" taller and of course 20-something smack a little older.

fixed it
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Once

Re: Holy swiss cheese...we've found the clone of my wife...

Post by Once »

Holy Swiss cheese... She's stunning!! I've liked the song since I first heard it, but had no idea what she looked like. Major Kong is a fortunate man (and it's clear from the wonderful things you have to say about your wife that you know that already). Wow.
Major Kong wrote:
Major Kong wrote:My wife and I love that song from the MS tablet ads. We were wondering what was the name of the song and who sings it.

fixed it