Saw Anchorman 2 over the weekend

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Saw Anchorman 2 over the weekend

Post by nolanvt »

After me and my wife donated blood at the Caps blood drive on Saturday, we decided to check out Anchorman 2. I laughed at quite a few things (the dinner scene was great), but they rehashed some stuff from the original that I thought was forced and just didn't go along with the flow of the movie. What they did with Brick's character was downright dreadful - basically amplified the silly aspects to near intolerable levels. I'd probably watch it again if I catch it on TV in the future, so there's my quick amateur review of it. 3.5/5 stars for me.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Saw Anchorman 2 over the weekend

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:After me and my wife donated blood at the Caps blood drive on Saturday, we decided to check out Anchorman 2. I laughed at quite a few things (the dinner scene was great), but they rehashed some stuff from the original that I thought was forced and just didn't go along with the flow of the movie. What they did with Brick's character was downright dreadful - basically amplified the silly aspects to near intolerable levels. I'd probably watch it again if I catch it on TV in the future, so there's my quick amateur review of it. 3.5/5 stars for me.

I hate it when movies do that - Indiana Jones and the Crystal Suck was exceptionally bad. Most people don't remember because there were too many other sucky aspects to the movie.