latest awesome insanity

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
awesome guy
Party: After 10

latest awesome insanity

Post by awesome guy »

I have no idea why I like this song so much. It's not my normal style. I think it may be the melody reminds of getting hammered on the ocean, being lifted on a wave just to have the next one slam the stern and push it around coming down. So the melody is the lift, the percussion is the slam, making it hard to keep the boat tracking straight.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: latest awesome insanity

Post by Major Kong »

I finally got around to watching the movie this last weekend...it was better than I thought it would be. :)
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:I finally got around to watching the movie this last weekend...it was better than I thought it would be. :)

yeah, it was gooderly. I figured out most of the ending early on, but not the rest till seeing tech 52. It was an interesting concept.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

awesome guy wrote:yeah, it was gooderly. I figured out most of the ending early on, but not the rest till seeing tech 52. It was an interesting concept.
Yeah...and "Phuque you Sally" was grate. :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:
awesome guy wrote:yeah, it was gooderly. I figured out most of the ending early on, but not the rest till seeing tech 52. It was an interesting concept.
Yeah...and "Phuque you Sally" was grate. :mrgreen:
yep. I hope they make a sequel. There's a lot of interesting ways they could take the rebuilding of society, especially with thousands of people essentially being siblings of each other. Plus the lose of a moon and water. That little trout shouldn't have been able to spawn without a moon! Maybe the remains were providing enough mass to still cause tides? But it wouldn't light up the night enough for them to see in a spawn.

And why weren't there more gene mod to prevent 49 from going off the reservation? I also think the drones were a little clunky to be created from such an advanced entity. Maybe in the sequel, the Harpers end up dissolving or have some kind of code in them to destroy everything if not hearing from Sally.