My son ran over my big toe on my right foot last night...

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

My son ran over my big toe on my right foot last night...

Post by Major Kong »

with his wheelchair.

Certainly not the first time and it will not be the last.

This morning it was sore and little black & blue but it didn't look none to worse for wear.

A little while ago my big toe started hurting so I took off my shoe and my sock was all bloody. :shock:

I lost the whole friggin' toenail. :o

Stoopid big feet always getting in the way. :cry:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: My son ran over my big toe on my right foot last night..

Post by awesome guy »

Ouch
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

Major Kong wrote:with his wheelchair.

This morning it was sore and little black & blue but it didn't look none to worse for wear.

A little while ago my big toe started hurting so I took off my shoe and my sock was all bloody. :shock:

Had you broken you would have learned, as I did, that modern medicine has no answer for a broken toe. I broke two one time and the doc looked at my swollen purple foot and said, "Yep. They're broken." And that was the end of my appointment.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:with his wheelchair.

Had you broken you would have learned, as I did, that modern medicine has no answer for a broken toe. I broke two one time and the doc looked at my swollen purple foot and said, "Yep. They're broken." And that was the end of my appointment.
You can thank Obamacare for that - before the Dr. would have just amputated your leg for a cool 50g's. Thankfully, politicians have protected the unwashed masses from this abuse now.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Florida Hokie wrote:Had you broken you would have learned, as I did, that modern medicine has no answer for a broken toe. I broke two one time and the doc looked at my swollen purple foot and said, "Yep. They're broken." And that was the end of my appointment.
R' U' kidding? I've put the kids of several Podiatrist and Orthopedic Surgeons thru college since about the age of 13.

Broken toes, left big toe fusion (screw and plate are gone), broken right heel (once ouch), broken and dislocated ankle (many times :( ), broken tibia, broken fibula twice, severed the common fibular nerve, torn ligaments, ripped up cartilage, FUBAR'ed muscles, transplanted parts from a cadaver, screws, rods, bolts, duct tape, surgical wire and spit. The worse is the severed nerve as I have no feeling from 3" below my right knee all the way down to my foot (except for an area around the big toe and heel).

Yeah I'm paying for a misspent youth and 6 yrs. in Alaska...but I would do nothing different. :)
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:Had you broken you would have learned, as I did, that modern medicine has no answer for a broken toe. I broke two one time and the doc looked at my swollen purple foot and said, "Yep. They're broken." And that was the end of my appointment.
R' U' kidding? I've put the kids of several Podiatrist and Orthopedic Surgeons thru college since about the age of 13.

Broken toes, left big toe fusion (screw and plate are gone), broken right heel (once ouch), broken and dislocated ankle (many times :( ), broken tibia, broken fibula twice, severed the common fibular nerve, torn ligaments, ripped up cartilage, FUBAR'ed muscles, transplanted parts from a cadaver, screws, rods, bolts, duct tape, surgical wire and spit. The worse is the severed nerve as I have no feeling from 3" below my right knee all the way down to my foot (except for an area around the big toe and heel).

Yeah I'm paying for a misspent youth and 6 yrs. in Alaska...but I would do nothing different. :)

there's always this :) Yes, Deathlok is on Marvel's Agent of Shield :)

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.