Otay down here in the burbs of Marion for the umpteenth...

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Otay down here in the burbs of Marion for the umpteenth...

Post by Major Kong »

time this winter we're under another Winter Storm Warning...but with a new twist a Statewide State of Emergency declared.

Now our house sits up on a hill a ½ mile N. of I-81 3 miles SW of Marion at 2298'. The weather service is calling for up to +10" of snow.

We are sit here in gooderly shape and we made sure my MIL is hunky dory.

Now the local weather service is calling this a 25yr. and possibly a 100yr. event...that's something you don't see every day.

Side note: I've actually been smack in the middle of three separate 100yr. events (with one being called a 500yr. event).

My question is I've got some Guinness Stout, Coors Light and Kokanee...which do you recommend with chile and wings?
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Otay down here in the burbs of Marion for the umpteenth.

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:time this winter we're under another Winter Storm Warning...but with a new twist a Statewide State of Emergency declared.

Now our house sits up on a hill a ½ mile N. of I-81 3 miles SW of Marion at 2298'. The weather service is calling for up to +10" of snow.

We are sit here in gooderly shape and we made sure my MIL is hunky dory.

Now the local weather service is calling this a 25yr. and possibly a 100yr. event...that's something you don't see every day.

Side note: I've actually been smack in the middle of three separate 100yr. events (with one being called a 500yr. event).

My question is I've got some Guinness Stout, Coors Light and Kokanee...which do you recommend with chile and wings?
throw a butt in the smoker. That way you can eat if the power goes out. I like a little shine when it gets cold outside. Or when it gets a little warm hehe
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

awesome guy wrote:throw a butt in the smoker. That way you can eat if the power goes out. I like a little shine when it gets cold outside. Or when it gets a little warm hehe
Power ain't a problem we have a backup generator...I do have a full flask of charred shine for medicinal purposes only. :)

Did I mention I have two 6½ gallon tins of Utz Crab Chips?

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:
awesome guy wrote:throw a butt in the smoker. That way you can eat if the power goes out. I like a little shine when it gets cold outside. Or when it gets a little warm hehe
Power ain't a problem we have a backup generator...I do have a full flask of charred shine for medicinal purposes only. :)

Did I mention I have two 6½ gallon tins of Utz Crab Chips?

holly smokes, 13 gallons of Crab Chips? Unfortunately, that would last me about a day. I've stopped buying the full sized bags out of a lack of control to an open bag. They're just too good. But I will get the lunch portion size from time to time.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

awesome guy wrote:holly smokes, 13 gallons of Crab Chips? Unfortunately, that would last me about a day. I've stopped buying the full sized bags out of a lack of control to an open bag. They're just too good. But I will get the lunch portion size from time to time.
I went with the Kokanee (my cousin brought me case back from Spokane).

I got 2 tins of Crab chips for Christmas...you can order them directly from Utz. Like you I love 'em but I've been very miserly with 'em...so far. :D

Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Wow,Image a foot of snow in da Burg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila