True Detective Thread (potential spoilers)

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

True Detective Thread (potential spoilers)

Post by nolanvt »

After watching the first episode on demand yesterday, I got hooked and had to finish the rest before tonight's episode. It'll be interesting to see who the real killers are because I don't think there's any chance it's Cohle. I certainly wouldn't put it past the preacher dude to be a part of it.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: True Detective Thread (potential spoilers)

Post by nolanvt »

For anyone that may watch the show, I think the road we're going down Sunday is that Rust is going to get killed. I don't think he would commit suicide, but I can envision him doing something that basically guarantees his death.

The other thing I would like to know is what happened to Marty's f'd up daughter and what made her that way? Was she abused, and by whom?
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:For anyone that may watch the show, I think the road we're going down Sunday is that Rust is going to get killed. I don't think he would commit suicide, but I can envision him doing something that basically guarantees his death.

The other thing I would like to know is what happened to Marty's f'd up daughter and what made her that way? Was she abused, and by whom?
the final episode was pretty good. I won't spoil it in case you didn't see it tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

For the love of Pete all of this talk about True Detective and not a mention or picture of Alexandra Daddario???!!!

Unshun...I had to find a non NSFW picture: :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.