Need ebay advice

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Need ebay advice

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I sold two geetars yesterday to two different people on eBay. One paid in about a minute after the auction ended. The other hasn't paid in a day. What is normal? I am very new at this, and decluttering....

Thanks.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
cwtcr hokie

Re: Need ebay advice

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Did you put a time requirement on payment? if not then I would email the buyer and let them know they have to pay in a certain number of days or it will be re-listed. Watch the payments also, make sure it clears and just because somebody sent you paypal dollars does not mean it is valid.
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I sold two geetars yesterday to two different people on eBay. One paid in about a minute after the auction ended. The other hasn't paid in a day. What is normal? I am very new at this, and decluttering....

Thanks.....

Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Re: Need ebay advice

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:Did you put a time requirement on payment? if not then I would email the buyer and let them know they have to pay in a certain number of days or it will be re-listed. Watch the payments also, make sure it clears and just because somebody sent you paypal dollars does not mean it is valid.
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I sold two geetars yesterday to two different people on eBay. One paid in about a minute after the auction ended. The other hasn't paid in a day. What is normal? I am very new at this, and decluttering....

Thanks.....

Thanks cwtcr! I will send a note.

“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila