new goal

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
awesome guy
Party: After 10

new goal

Post by awesome guy »

After watching River Monsters last night, I submit to you the golden dorado! Behold it's power, and they get up to 70 pounds! The only problem is these fish were turning boys into eunuchs, thus Jeremy Wade's investigation into ball snatcher. So I'll stay in ankle deep water (can't go knee deep! :mrgreen: ) and avoid bringing the kayak. They look like one of the best fish on the planet to target. I need to plan a couple month trip to South America to travel the Amazon and catch all the giants it has to offer. The place seems like a fisherman's paradise minus the bugs, poisonous snakes and spiders, and crocodiles. Last week he had tracked electric ells. They where emitting so much electrical current that victims were burned from the encounter. And then he ran up on a tribe that was catching them with their bare hands and were capable of withstanding the charge. They were taking some kind of frog poison before handling them, but I think they were short circuiting it somehow. Anyway, I don't care to catch them and instead will target the golden dorado, arapaima, and various giant catfish.

http://vimeo.com/21800845
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.