Today for lunch I walked to

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
SuwaneeTim820
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Today for lunch I walked to

Post by SuwaneeTim820 »

A park about 10 minutes from my office and read a John Irving novel while I ate. It was an hour well spent.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Today for lunch I walked to

Post by cwtcr hokie »

fascinating
SuwaneeTim820

Post by SuwaneeTim820 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:fascinating
It was to me. An engrossing read. How was your lunch at the horsey farm?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

hey beached,

since I work out at lunch at the gym near my office I would not know, heck I rarely eat lunch when I am there on the weekend.
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:
Hokie5150

Post by Hokie5150 »

It is. Who knew he could read?!? :)
SuwaneeTim820

Post by SuwaneeTim820 »

Still wrong. Though as this point, I think you know that and are simply doing a terrible job of trolling.

Not sure why you are so amped up for an argument at ALL times. I simply posted what I did for lunch on the UWS Lunch board. What possible reason could you have for interjecting? You need to loosen up a bit or you're going to croak of a heart attack.
cwtcr hokie wrote:hey beached,

since I work out at lunch at the gym near my office I would not know, heck I rarely eat lunch when I am there on the weekend.
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

SuwaneeTim820 wrote:
He may be that hater who retired to Smith Mountain Lake.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
SuwaneeTim820

Post by SuwaneeTim820 »

Hokie5150 wrote:
I like to read Civil War historians. Well, about 95% of them anyway. You knew that already.
Hokie5150

Post by Hokie5150 »

SuwaneeTim820 wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
I like to read Civil War historians. Well, about 95% of them anyway. You knew that already.
Based on your posts here, I figured you just looked at the pictures...
SuwaneeTim820

Post by SuwaneeTim820 »

Hokie5150 wrote:
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
Based on your posts here, I figured you just looked at the pictures...
Groan. You, sir, are lacking in the wit department.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

true, you could be the disgusting old dude, the funny thing about folks that keep changing their user name..... they tend to write in the same style as before
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:Still wrong. Though as this point, I think you know that and are simply doing a terrible job of trolling.

Not sure why you are so amped up for an argument at ALL times. I simply posted what I did for lunch on the UWS Lunch board. What possible reason could you have for interjecting? You need to loosen up a bit or you're going to croak of a heart attack.

SuwaneeTim820 wrote:
SuwaneeTim820

Post by SuwaneeTim820 »

It's almost as though you're a bot programmed to be wrong about everything. Even little things. It's kind of amazing, really. Then again, given your posting style, it does make a lot of sense.
cwtcr hokie wrote:true, you could be the disgusting old dude, the funny thing about folks that keep changing their user name..... they tend to write in the same style as before
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

LMAO
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:It's almost as though you're a bot programmed to be wrong about everything. Even little things. It's kind of amazing, really. Then again, given your posting style, it does make a lot of sense.
cwtcr hokie wrote:true, you could be the disgusting old dude, the funny thing about folks that keep changing their user name..... they tend to write in the same style as before
SuwaneeTim820

Post by SuwaneeTim820 »

My favorite was when Rusty would post an article and then see if he could get you to comment on it without clicking on the article. And then we would all snicker and laugh at you when it was clear your "hot take" didn't involve reading the article. Good times. LMAO indeed.
cwtcr hokie wrote:LMAO
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:It's almost as though you're a bot programmed to be wrong about everything. Even little things. It's kind of amazing, really. Then again, given your posting style, it does make a lot of sense.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

it is truly sad you have such a boring life that that would entertain you, but so be it
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:My favorite was when Rusty would post an article and then see if he could get you to comment on it without clicking on the article. And then we would all snicker and laugh at you when it was clear your "hot take" didn't involve reading the article. Good times. LMAO indeed.
cwtcr hokie wrote:LMAO
SuwaneeTim820

Post by SuwaneeTim820 »

Nice deflect. Put an ounce of thought into what you post and actually READ the article you are commenting on.
cwtcr hokie wrote:it is truly sad you have such a boring life that that would entertain you, but so be it
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:My favorite was when Rusty would post an article and then see if he could get you to comment on it without clicking on the article. And then we would all snicker and laugh at you when it was clear your "hot take" didn't involve reading the article. Good times. LMAO indeed.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

SuwaneeTim820 wrote:Nice deflect. Put an ounce of thought into what you post and actually READ the article you are commenting on.
cwtcr hokie wrote:it is truly sad you have such a boring life that that would entertain you, but so be it
Is that a reminder for yourself?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nah that dork was not working, remember he used to get all over me about how great it was to be retired. I believe pancake may be making an appearance tho, my guess is he is trying to keep it low key to avoid being bannimated again...... we know that won't last
awesome guy wrote:

SuwaneeTim820 wrote:
He may be that hater who retired to Smith Mountain Lake.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

aren't you busy with all your farms and property? how do you find the time to be an ass to various people?
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:Nice deflect. Put an ounce of thought into what you post and actually READ the article you are commenting on.