Spent most of the day in Christiansburg today...

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Spent most of the day in Christiansburg today...

Post by Major Kong »

ended up most of the day at Shelor Motors (Kia).

We have a 2009 Kia Sedona EX that we turned in to a handivan. We added a Joey lift for his wheelchair and really didn't have to do much more to it because it's pretty much loaded with everything else we needed.

Anyhow there were a couple of service recalls, a grinding noise from the passenger side front rotor and the drivers side power sliding door stopped working + while I was there I would use my Shelor coupon and get an oil change.

It was supposed to be a drop off, my nephew would pick me up and we would go do some fishin' on the New River above Claytor Lake then he would take me to pick it up. We left my house at 6AM and stopped in Wytheville at Sheetz for breakfast. He called me as we were coming up on Ft. Chiswell and said his fiance just called and she had to take their daughter to the hospital so he had to turn around and go back to Marion...the little girl my 2nd grandniece is OK she fell and busted her head and had to have stitches, she told me she was broken. :)

Well what the hell I went on and got to the dealer at 7:30 and told 'em there was a change of plans and I would wait. Welpers they got me outta there at 1:30 and then I was given a list of things to get at Panera Bread, Red Robin and Best Buy (dog ate the Direct TV remote).

Then I went to Southern Classic Car Wash (just above the mall) and had the van washed and the interior cleaned...there was some nice scenery at the car wash today. :)

I got home at 6:00.

How was y'all's day?
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: Spent most of the day in Christiansburg today...

Post by Major Kong »

Oh I forgot the "grinding" noise was the dust cover over the rotor...easy fix they didn't charge me.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.