Curried Chicken Salad wraps and fresh corn on the cob.

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
Homebrew

Curried Chicken Salad wraps and fresh corn on the cob.

Post by Homebrew »

ggg
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Curried Chicken Salad wraps and fresh corn on the cob.

Post by awesome guy »

Grilled redfish, collared greens, corn, mac and cheese, and fresh steamed crab for me.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Homebrew

Post by Homebrew »

I might have had fresh fried snakehead, but I didn't feel like competing in the fishing tournament this weekend.

I start fishing next week. Take either my dad or my neighbors out. Either Loch Raven Reservoir for Pike or Massawoman creek for Bass and Snakehead.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Homebrew wrote:I might have had fresh fried snakehead, but I didn't feel like competing in the fishing tournament this weekend.

I start fishing next week. Take either my dad or my neighbors out. Either Loch Raven Reservoir for Pike or Massawoman creek for Bass and Snakehead.
Right on. I had a decent striper season, but no trophies. I may head north from snakehead action later in the summer.

I'm changing gears to cobia and drum now. If you can make it to the eastern shore, it's starting to come alive. I have a feeling this year could be phenomenal with cobia because they've been slaying them in SC and NC. It's already picking up in the bay. The puppy drum bite could be epic as that massive spawn a couple years ago is now 25-28 inches long. I think it's just a month or so late as everything has been this year, then game on. Hell, we're still catching striper in RVA. The numbers are down now from last month, but they're 18-24 inches. They're long gone by now many years.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.