We have a black bear in the 'hood...

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

We have a black bear in the 'hood...

Post by Major Kong »

A Smyth County Animal Control Officer rolled up into the drive way saying there's a black bear siting between the Middle Fork of the Holston River and I-81. The bear was seen about ½ mile from our house.

I ask had Game & Fish been contacted because they would be much betterly equipped to handle a bear...I mean what are they going to do take it to the dog pound :?: :mrgreen:

She didn't know if Game & Fish had been contacted.

I told her I had a .410 with some poppers and if I saw the bear I'd haze back towards the river. She said huh what's haze mean :?: :shock:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: We have a black bear in the 'hood...

Post by Major Kong »

Oh geez now they're looking for a black panther. SMH :?
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Major Kong wrote:A Smyth County Animal Control Officer rolled up into the drive way saying there's a black bear siting between the Middle Fork of the Holston River and I-81. The bear was seen about ½ mile from our house.

I ask had Game & Fish been contacted because they would be much betterly equipped to handle a bear...I mean what are they going to do take it to the dog pound :?: :mrgreen:

I told her I had a .410 with some poppers and if I saw the bear I'd haze back towards the river. She said huh what's haze mean :?: :shock:
There was a black bear recently in the middle of town (what's left of it) in Logan, WV a couple weeks ago that they had to shoot. It was going through and destroying people's trash.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ummm... excuse me but I am offended by the term black bear.... why do you have to point out the color of the bear? You should probably repent
Major Kong wrote:A Smyth County Animal Control Officer rolled up into the drive way saying there's a black bear siting between the Middle Fork of the Holston River and I-81. The bear was seen about ½ mile from our house.