speckled trout ban ends tonight at midnight!

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
awesome guy
Party: After 10

speckled trout ban ends tonight at midnight!

Post by awesome guy »

let the slaughter begin! There are some real pigs out there, I got reports from a buddy who couldn't keep them off his line this week. Which can only mean they'll get lock-jaw at midnight tonight! If my health and the weather holds, I'm planning on a mini killing spree on Saturday. I haven't eaten any since winter and have a taste for them. I had to throw back a nice one 2 weeks ago because of the ban, here's to redemption and a successful harvest of our renewable and tasty resource!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Re: speckled trout ban ends tonight at midnight!

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Good luck AG!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

awesome guy wrote:let the slaughter begin! There are some real pigs out there, I got reports from a buddy who couldn't keep them off his line this week. Which can only mean they'll get lock-jaw at midnight tonight! If my health and the weather holds, I'm planning on a mini killing spree on Saturday. I haven't eaten any since winter and have a taste for them. I had to throw back a nice one 2 weeks ago because of the ban, here's to redemption and a successful harvest of our renewable and tasty resource!
Sounds like a blast!
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

hokie80 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:let the slaughter begin! There are some real pigs out there, I got reports from a buddy who couldn't keep them off his line this week. Which can only mean they'll get lock-jaw at midnight tonight! If my health and the weather holds, I'm planning on a mini killing spree on Saturday. I haven't eaten any since winter and have a taste for them. I had to throw back a nice one 2 weeks ago because of the ban, here's to redemption and a successful harvest of our renewable and tasty resource!
Sounds like a blast!

yeah, it sounds like a blast, too bad it's supposed to storm all weekend :(
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.