Today for lunch, I had...

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Today for lunch, I had...

Post by nolanvt »

nothing so far. Think I got some sort of 24-hour flu bug or something. Felt like a ton of bricks hit me this AM, so I called in sick. I just got up around 2:30 and will attempt to eat something here in a bit against my better judgment.

For internet doctors, I have a stuffy head/headache, lumpy sensation in my throat, temperature of 100.9, and a rumbling stomach to the point where I want to throw up but just can't. I await your diagnosis for whichever cancer(s) I have.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Today for lunch, I had...

Post by ip_law-hokie »

nolanvt wrote:nothing so far. Think I got some sort of 24-hour flu bug or something. Felt like a ton of bricks hit me this AM, so I called in sick. I just got up around 2:30 and will attempt to eat something here in a bit against my better judgment.

For internet doctors, I have a stuffy head/headache, lumpy sensation in my throat, temperature of 100.9, and a rumbling stomach to the point where I want to throw up but just can't. I await your diagnosis for whichever cancer(s) I have.
Isn't a 24-hour flu bug the same thing as saying you're hungover?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:nothing so far. Think I got some sort of 24-hour flu bug or something. Felt like a ton of bricks hit me this AM, so I called in sick. I just got up around 2:30 and will attempt to eat something here in a bit against my better judgment.

don't know, but it sounds like crap. Praying you get better.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Isn't a 24-hour flu bug the same thing as saying you're hungover?
Not this time, unfortunately. Haven't had a drink in about a week. Maybe I've found my problem. :D
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

$5 Little Ceasars
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

Obvious answer - It HAS to be Ebola.

Techmom was right 8-)
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I had coworker complain all week about not feeling well. Thursday morning he checked himself into the hospital and they removed his appendix!! He is fine, but we are going to tease the heck out if him next week, cause on Wednesday he kept saying, "I think I ate something bad, seriously"... ;p
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila