Custer's bad awful day. Little Big Horn,

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
oaktonhokie

Custer's bad awful day. Little Big Horn,

Post by oaktonhokie »

is pretty cool. A lot more expansive than I thought.

Also, one of the Indians that was killed was called Lame White Man. I hope the NFL does something about this. I was hugely offended.

Still no sign of rocky raccoon.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Custer's bad awful day. Little Big Horn,

Post by awesome guy »

Seeing made me understand how such a large number of people could remain hidden.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Did you drive the length of the battlefield? I was unaware of how widespread the battle was and how much movement there had been.

I thought the headstones made it very poignant. Showing where all the soldiers fell.

Interestingly, the headstones of the Indians said they were fighting to preserve their way of life, or something like that. There was no statement as to why the soldiers died.

Beautiful country.

awesome guy wrote:Seeing made me understand how such a large number of people could remain hidden.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

oaktonhokie wrote:Did you drive the length of the battlefield? I was unaware of how widespread the battle was and how much movement there had been.

I thought the headstones made it very poignant. Showing where all the soldiers fell.

Interestingly, the headstones of the Indians said they were fighting to preserve their way of life, or something like that. There was no statement as to why the soldiers died.

Beautiful country.

awesome guy wrote:Seeing made me understand how such a large number of people could remain hidden.
Nah, that was a quickie stop where I saw just the a couple minutes worth. It was like on Vacation "yep, that's interesting" and then got back on the road. I was trying to hit spots like that between trout streams which my primary mission.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RWNJ
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by RWNJ »

awesome guy wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:Did you drive the length of the battlefield? I was unaware of how widespread the battle was and how much movement there had been.

Beautiful country.

Nah, that was a quickie stop where I saw just the a couple minutes worth. It was like on Vacation "yep, that's interesting" and then got back on the road. I was trying to hit spots like that between trout streams which my primary mission.
You had to be impressed by the huge herds of Buffalo out on the large plains by the river.
We lived through Obama, you'll live through Trump