my snowflake is special

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
awesome guy
Party: After 10

my snowflake is special

Post by awesome guy »

really, at 5 she can thumb a bait casting reel! Many high school kids can't even do that and she worked it like a champ, with only one instruction from me and then she figured it out on her own. She had 0 backlashes too.

I have a feeling she's shortly switch into beast mode fishing as she has a lot of natural ability necessary to be a great angler. She's also a daredevil on a boat and I've never seen her flipout or get scared and that's in 4-5 foot seas on the bay or doing 45 knots and jumping another boat's wake.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Re: my snowflake is special

Post by hokie80 »

awesome guy wrote:really, at 5 she can thumb a bait casting reel! Many high school kids can't even do that and she worked it like a champ, with only one instruction from me and then she figured it out on her own. She had 0 backlashes too.

I have a feeling she's shortly switch into beast mode fishing as she has a lot of natural ability necessary to be a great angler. She's also a daredevil on a boat and I've never seen her flipout or get scared and that's in 4-5 foot seas on the bay or doing 45 knots and jumping another boat's wake.
That is some skill !