My nephew went back in the mountain behind my Mom's house...

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
oaktonhokie

Re: My nephew went back in the mountain behind my Mom's hous

Post by oaktonhokie »

Um, we need proctologists, too.

They provide a needed and valuable service.

I don't want to watch them work, nor do I want to see the "fruits" of their labor.

Nothing against hunters or proctologists, I just don't need to see what they have done to appreciate what they do.

awesome guy wrote:
hokie80 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:For sport neck.
Does Major Kong's nephew make you feel like a girly man? I think that's what this is really about, he's more of a man than you can be and so you cry like a girl so he stops reminding you of your inadequacy. The great thing about courage is it builds on itself. If you made one courageous act, you would likely be able to followup with others, becoming something close to a real man. Spare me the estrogen driven BS of "real men don't kill animals". That's crap from people too weak to draw the bow and have it's broadhead pierce an animal's hide, killing it. Kill your own food to show you're not just one of those mouth breathers living on the coattails of those who can do the dirty work in life. You should celebrate them for you'll starve without them.
ip only eats free range Rubens from his organic deli.

Rubens must grow on trees or something.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

oaktonhokie wrote:Um, we need proctologists, too.

I don't want to watch them work, nor do I want to see the "fruits" of their labor.

Nothing against hunters or proctologists, I just don't need to see what they have done to appreciate what they do.

awesome guy wrote:
hokie80 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Does Major Kong's nephew make you feel like a girly man? I think that's what this is really about, he's more of a man than you can be and so you cry like a girl so he stops reminding you of your inadequacy. The great thing about courage is it builds on itself. If you made one courageous act, you would likely be able to followup with others, becoming something close to a real man. Spare me the estrogen driven BS of "real men don't kill animals". That's crap from people too weak to draw the bow and have it's broadhead pierce an animal's hide, killing it. Kill your own food to show you're not just one of those mouth breathers living on the coattails of those who can do the dirty work in life. You should celebrate them for you'll starve without them.

Meh. I understand not everyone can handle the reality of the hunt. It takes some getting used to.
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

awesome guy wrote:
hokie80 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Meh. I understand not everyone can handle the reality of the hunt. It takes some getting used to.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

awesome guy wrote:
hokie80 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

oakton has actually surprised me with this position
Florida Hokie
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

oaktonhokie wrote: Perhaps it was, but I don't see it that way. I just find it grotesque.
Your opinions are usually grotesque but that never seems to stop you from posting them.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

Major Kong wrote:to do some bow hunting for deer and look what he got:
Bear.jpg
He said it weighed in at 420 pounds that's pretty hefty for these parts

nice! is he going to keep the skin and make a rug?
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

hokie80 wrote:

awesome guy wrote:
hokie80 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

why must you expose non-necks to your rural realities?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU

Post by Major Kong »

HvilleHokie wrote:nice! is he going to keep the skin and make a rug?
No he traded it for a used Laser Heater for his cabin.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.