Atmosphere at Lane was great yesterday. Especially for

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
oaktonhokie

Atmosphere at Lane was great yesterday. Especially for

Post by oaktonhokie »

a terrible opponent like old dominion.

Actually, they weren't as bad as East Carolina. I like the playing of, I'm a cowboy before Sandman. Kinda gets things going.

The replacement of hokey pokey with let's go… Hokies was an abysmal failure yet again. Frank Beamer was driven to the field in a golf cart, got out and mumbled something about let's go Hokies . The crowd picked it up after that without him.

Let's go… Hokies happens all the time. It is not special. The idiot president sands botched it last week, and Beamer was no prize this week.

What else you got?

With this much excitement for a terrible team, I can only imagine that the joint will be really jumping next Saturday night. Can't wait.

Anyway, it was a beautiful day and it was a crummy game. Starting now, we play football.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Re: Atmosphere at Lane was great yesterday. Especially for

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

95 unanswered points is pretty good. Bud does a lot with his guys. We will see how we do against an elite team now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

oaktonhokie wrote:a terrible opponent like old dominion.

Actually, they weren't as bad as East Carolina. I like the playing of, I'm a cowboy before Sandman. Kinda gets things going.

The replacement of hokey pokey with let's go… Hokies was an abysmal failure yet again. Frank Beamer was driven to the field in a golf cart, got out and mumbled something about let's go Hokies . The crowd picked it up after that without him.

Let's go… Hokies happens all the time. It is not special. The idiot president sands botched it last week, and Beamer was no prize this week.

What else you got?

With this much excitement for a terrible team, I can only imagine that the joint will be really jumping next Saturday night. Can't wait.

Anyway, it was a beautiful day and it was a crummy game. Starting now, we play football.
yea, the 3rd qtr deal is just stupid and bad, the only thing that made it halfway anything was when Frank did the mic drop

It was way too warm so Sat. night should be great and much cooler
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Did you see that one of our baton girls is a guy? Or appears to be, not sure how it defines itself.

And he was cruddy with the baton.

Muslims outreach by our idiot liberal president.
Check on the names of buildings on campus. PC uber allies.
And a dainty ostensible male twirling his cute little baton at halftime.

We are becoming berkley. Just as sands wants.

cwtcr hokie wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:a terrible opponent like old dominion.

What else you got?

yea, the 3rd qtr deal is just stupid and bad, the only thing that made it halfway anything was when Frank did the mic drop

It was way too warm so Sat. night should be great and much cooler
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

No, I missed the baton dude, will have to look closer for Clemson