Anyone else following Tyrod closely this year?

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Anyone else following Tyrod closely this year?

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

49ers have been unwatchable, so I have watched all the Bills games...

He is really a legit NFL qb now. I wish he played on a team other than the Bills, but he has been fun to watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: Anyone else following Tyrod closely this year?

Post by HokieJoe »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:49ers have been unwatchable, so I have watched all the Bills games...

He is really a legit NFL qb now. I wish he played on a team other than the Bills, but he has been fun to watch.

I'd love to see him do well. Haven't caught any of his games yet though.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:49ers have been unwatchable, so I have watched all the Bills games...

He threw his first pick in something like 180 attempts at a terrible time today, down 23-20 with a minute left.

The Bills suck though. They seem to get penalized once every 3 or 4 plays. He seems to always be facing a 3rd and 15 and picks up a lot of them. Rex Ryan is a blowhard. He is legit though. Still has the legs, throws the deep ball as good as anyone. His short passes are getting a lot better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

He threw his first pick in something like 180 attempts at a terrible time today, down 23-20 with a minute left.

The Bills suck though. They seem to get penalized once every 3 or 4 plays. He seems to always be facing a 3rd and 15 and picks up a lot of them. Rex Ryan is a blowhard. He is legit though. Still has the legs, throws the deep ball as good as anyone. His short passes are getting a lot better.

the times I have seen a bills game he has been doing well. He needs to stay healthy and keep progressing
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Agree re Rex Ryan. His act gets old real quick.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Great game going in Buffalo. The bills came out playing hard.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Great game going in Buffalo. The bills came out playing hard.

This is not good at all.

nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Rex Ryan cost the Jets a playoff spot again.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead