When did "wall street" journell get in trouble? My guess is

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
oaktonhokie

When did "wall street" journell get in trouble? My guess is

Post by oaktonhokie »

that is was before the Miami game but um, we needed him for Miami.

Maryland stinx, so we can win with a rookie kicker, nbd. And the yahoos after that.

I hope i'm wrong. I used to bang on bobby Bowden for that kind of hypocrisy at flast.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Re: When did "wall street" journell get in trouble? My gues

Post by BigDave »

oaktonhokie wrote:that is was before the Miami game but um, we needed him for Miami.

Maryland stinx, so we can win with a rookie kicker, nbd. And the yahoos after that.

I hope i'm wrong. I used to bang on bobby Bowden for that kind of hypocrisy at flast.
I can't imagine that being the case - with Twitter, such shenanigans would never be kept quiet. What incentive would Cody have to go along with it quietly?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

I hope you're right...

BigDave wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:that is was before the Miami game but um, we needed him for Miami.

I can't imagine that being the case - with Twitter, such shenanigans would never be kept quiet. What incentive would Cody have to go along with it quietly?

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

oaktonhokie wrote:I hope you're right...

BigDave wrote:

What is the rumor on Journell regarding why he was dismissed? Is it just a weed deal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila