I hope Ohio State fails!

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

I hope Ohio State fails!

Post by awesome guy »

Here's to Michigan State beating them. Why? Ohio State fans seem to be the most delusional and obnoxious in all of college football. Each fan calling into sports radio seems like they're 30 years old and living in their mom's basement. They are delusional enough to compare their boring rivalry with Michigan and their almost loss to a 7-5 team to the pure awesomeness and last second play of the Iron Bowl. The rust belt is one of the locations people are fleeing and these must be the people everyone else is putting some distance between. I actually like UVA fans more than these guys. If they manage to win, I look forward to seeing them embarrassed yet again in a championship game they don't belong in.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: I hope Ohio State fails!

Post by Major Kong »

WAR Spartans. :)
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Re: I hope Ohio State fails!

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:Here's to Michigan State beating them. Why? Ohio State fans seem to be the most delusional and obnoxious in all of college football. Each fan calling into sports radio seems like they're 30 years old and living in their mom's basement. They are delusional enough to compare their boring rivalry with Michigan and their almost loss to a 7-5 team to the pure awesomeness and last second play of the Iron Bowl. The rust belt is one of the locations people are fleeing and these must be the people everyone else is putting some distance between. I actually like UVA fans more than these guys. If they manage to win, I look forward to seeing them embarrassed yet again in a championship game they don't belong in.
Seminoles gonna thump them, assuming they get past Sparty.
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila