Dave are we going to have an in game chat sub site...

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Dave are we going to have an in game chat sub site...

Post by Major Kong »

or just an individual thread started in Sports :?:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Re: Dave are we going to have an in game chat sub site...

Post by Hokie CPA »

Major Kong wrote:just an individual thread started in Sports :?:

This is all you need. Keep it all in one thread.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Re: Dave are we going to have an in game chat sub site...

Post by BigDave »

Major Kong wrote:or just an individual thread started in Sports :?:
I hadn't thought about it. My first inclination would be that with a topic view, there is no need for a separate in-game chat board. The whole reason TSL needs it is that every single post is displayed on the main page. But if it's confined all to one topic here, then I don't think we need a separate board.

I don't at all envision this board as a TSL replacement - and I think TSL's football board is still a fine place to have a football discussion - although I certainly could see on gameday having more thoughtful discussions and fewer "FIRE LOEFFLER" or "BRING IN LEAL" threads after every incomplete pass.

I'm probably not going to be here on very many gamedays - I'll be at the games - but I can certainly merge/move things as necessary to clean up after the game is over.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk