Saw cole beck in the Bburg scrimmage y'day.

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
oaktonhokie

Saw cole beck in the Bburg scrimmage y'day.

Post by oaktonhokie »

I'm no expert. I've said before that i watch football like a girl. I follow the ball.

But this kid is explosive. I wanted to see if he is just fast for a white guy, or if he is fast.

He is fast.

He seems to get from his own backfield to the second level of the defense in a split second.

He only carried about six times and did not have great stats. But the footwork, the explosiveness and the ease with which he runs were impressive.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: Saw cole beck in the Bburg scrimmage y'day.

Post by HokieJoe »

oaktonhokie wrote:I'm no expert. I've said before that i watch football like a girl. I follow the ball.

But this kid is explosive. I wanted to see if he is just fast for a white guy, or if he is fast.

He is fast.

He seems to get from his own backfield to the second level of the defense in a split second.

He only carried about six times and did not have great stats. But the footwork, the explosiveness and the ease with which he runs were impressive.

The HUDL vids I saw of Caleb Farley were pretty impressive as well. I don't what his level of competition was in HS, but the boy seems to have pretty good wheels. Too bad he can't play this year.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson